| English
| USD ($)

Sibu Beauty, Omega 7, 100% Organic Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, 60 ml

Great alternative for caps

Posted by Reviewer1531533 on May 01, 2014

I have a hard time taking pills, so this is a great alternative for my caps. I have used in my smoothies, put in my orange juice and even have put in my dog's water bowl. I know that Omega 7 is fantastic for you so for me this is great!!

amazing product.Very high quality.

Posted by 5515925979361147069 on Dec 30, 2014

amazing product.Very high quality.

magic in a bottle

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Mar 11, 2015

i use one squirt in my smoothie daily, i noticed my skin becoming smoother, i also use the Sea Buckthron oin for my face as well as their facial line, all good & I'm over fifty with mixed skin, my lines on my face are smoothing out, so it's all magical!

I never want to be without this.

Posted by 4860956181684846611 on Mar 22, 2015

Very high quality! Have tried other sea buckthorn berry oils, and for price and quality this one is the best. I squeeze the dropper and the SBBO fills about half way. Then I drop directly into my mouth (without touching to keep it sterile). I then repeat, so it ends up about being one full dropper. I do this nightly before bed. I also mix this with other oils (argan, rosehip)and place directly on my skin for a moisturizer. This is a dark red/orange oil, which is great for skin (when applied topically and/or taken internally). When blending with other oils, it gives a nice glow to skin. Since I started doing this people keep telling me I look great. They ask if I've gone on vacation. I made a batch for my sister, and now she too never wants to be without it and has purchased her own Sibu Beauty, Omega 7 SBBO.