Sibu Beauty Repair & Protect Daytime Facial Cream

Posted by Reviewer2816703 on Jan 05, 2012

Seems a but on the light side. Could use a bit more creamy texture. Living in Arizona a very drying. Will stick with their night cream instead.

Excellent Facial Cream

Posted by Reviewer3348140 on Jan 08, 2012

This product is easily absorbed by your skin and not greasy. The benefits it provides over time is excellent and I plan on purchasing it again. Good product, good price, good results.

Seabuckthorn Face Cream

Posted by Reviewer2692685 on Sep 02, 2011

I was a little disapointed. It not as hydrating for my skin.went on smooth. It seems to help my husbands rosesa.Maybe the nite cream will be better for me.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

best ever creame for my oily skin. i love this ! my face skin clear, beuatiful, radiant

Light moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1309427 on Mar 08, 2012

This moisturizer provides light moisturize for my oily, surface dehydrated skin. Works well under makeup. I don't think it would provide enough moisture for someone with really dry skin. Doesn't break me out tho, and I have extremely sensitive skin.

Daytime Cream

Posted by Reviewer3301371 on Apr 06, 2012

The cream absorbed well and I felt hydrated, which is great, as I suffer from psoriasis/dermatitis and have dry skin. The lovely citrus smell is also great! This product worked really with the range I purchased and my skin has been commented on by others since I have been using the sea buckthorn range. Look forward to seeing how it rates over long-term use.

Moisterizing but nothing remarkable

Posted by Reviewer2179119 on Jan 23, 2011

Sufficent for the price decent face cream

Sibu is great!

Posted by Reviewer1015569 on Feb 27, 2012

Love to use this before I put on my make up. It helps keep my skin soft all day and it's not greasy at all.

Great moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on Jul 23, 2012

I love this moisturizer, its light condition suits me perfect. Give enough moist and soothes my skin. Sea Buckthorn is a great skin-treatment.

Beautiful product