July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Sibu Beauty, Repair & Protect, Sea Buckthorn Daytime Facial Cream, 1 fl oz (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Sibu Beauty Repair & Protect Daytime Facial Cream

Posted by Reviewer2816703 on Jan 05, 2012

Seems a but on the light side. Could use a bit more creamy texture. Living in Arizona a very drying. Will stick with their night cream instead.

Excellent Facial Cream

Posted by Reviewer3348140 on Jan 08, 2012

This product is easily absorbed by your skin and not greasy. The benefits it provides over time is excellent and I plan on purchasing it again. Good product, good price, good results.

Seabuckthorn Face Cream

Posted by Reviewer2692685 on Sep 02, 2011

I was a little disapointed. It not as hydrating for my skin.went on smooth. It seems to help my husbands rosesa.Maybe the nite cream will be better for me.

Light moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1309427 on Mar 08, 2012

This moisturizer provides light moisturize for my oily, surface dehydrated skin. Works well under makeup. I don't think it would provide enough moisture for someone with really dry skin. Doesn't break me out tho, and I have extremely sensitive skin.

Daytime Cream

Posted by Reviewer3301371 on Apr 06, 2012

The cream absorbed well and I felt hydrated, which is great, as I suffer from psoriasis/dermatitis and have dry skin. The lovely citrus smell is also great! This product worked really with the range I purchased and my skin has been commented on by others since I have been using the sea buckthorn range. Look forward to seeing how it rates over long-term use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »