Delicious

Posted by 5459419635163566386 on Nov 14, 2012

I adore this juice. This one is mixed with apple juice so it tastes phenomenal. I use it along with straight Sea Buckthorn, which does not taste good, because I am slightly concerned I don't get full benefits due to the mixture. I do, however, want to drink this all day.

wonderful product

Posted by 4762404393402511294 on Sep 18, 2012

Almost immediatly after drinking the juice I can tell my skin tone is more evened out and less red. I have adult acne, and this product has worked way way better than any topical products I have used, and I have tried many. I was taking 3 oz a day and my skin looked great! I ran out, and have noticed my red blotchy acne comming back. I am ordering more, and will definatly keep using this product!!

Yummy!

Posted by srbreton on Sep 02, 2012

This stuff tastes great and I am pretty sure my nails are stronger after a month of use

Nice one

Posted by Keitha on Jul 06, 2012

It tastes like fruit juice and it's pleasant to drink it each morning, after month of usage I noticed improvements in my skin tone

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1073636 on Apr 26, 2012

I have been using Sibu since January and have noticed a big improvement in my nails. I drink the juice in the morning and take 2 capsules in the evening. I will continue to use these products .

Sibu

Posted by Reviewer2343649 on Feb 08, 2012

i am pleased with this product,

This works!!!! Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2782963 on Jan 18, 2012

I have tired everything to allevate my super dry skin....not quite eczema....but cracking and bleeding, espeacially on heel and cuticles. I also have a mild form of Plaque Psoriasis. The only solution the Dermatologist gave me, was a prescription moisturizer. I used to bath in cream and oil to relieve the dryness, the Rx didn't do a thing. Within 4 days of my taking this my heels were almost healed, and my mounds of of dry skin (which are often mistaken for warts), had almost disappeared. My nails stopped splitting, my cuticles aren't bleeding. I haven't ever been this excited about a product. It works if it is the right supplement for you. I only take 1 oz a day, I take it straight....takes a bit like Mango juice to me.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer1677431 on Jan 17, 2012

this is the first time i tried the juice and i really liked it, It has a sweet and tart taste, I did feel a sense of relaxation,similar to evening primrose, taking it twice a day. I would buy this again.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2494703 on Jan 01, 2012

Excellent product and price. iHerb ships very fast. Never had any problems with anything I have ordered from iHerb. I highly recommend this product. I don't like taking pills or tablets so the liquid is an excellent taste and alternative for me.

I take this everyday!

Posted by Reviewer1199034 on Nov 07, 2011

I heard about this product from Dr. Oz and found it at my local health food store. IHerb sells it for $6.00 cheaper! I've been using Sea Buckthorn for 5 months. I take 2 oz of the liquid in the morning and a capsule before bed. The first thing I noticed was the improvement in my nails. They werent breaking or splitting like they did before. I'm going to give this more time, I truly believe that great results are achieved with consistency!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »