Great product at reasonable price!

Posted by Reviewer1951397 on Sep 24, 2011

Apart from this body cream, I've been using other facial skin care products from Sibu Beauty. This body cream is particularly good as it leaves on sticky feeling, is quickly absorbed. Helps retain the moisture of your skin. A must for fall and winter months. p.s. Would be great if you guys carries Sibu Beauty's latest product range, i.e. facial cleanser, hydrating serum.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jul 28, 2010

I liked the smell and it was good but for some reason, it didn't really help with my dry skin. After applying I noticed that my skin was still thirsty and needed extra. I do appreciate the good quality ingredients I just wish I can feel the difference. It just didn't seem to keep my skin moist and soft for too long.

Great lotion!

Posted by Reviewer2061772 on May 08, 2011

I really like this lotion--it rubs in so well, without feeling greasy, and best of all, it takes care of my dry skin.

Nice glow and nice smell

Posted by Reviewer1641906 on Jul 06, 2011

I use it after cleasing, it gives you a nice skin texture, indeed nice to use during the winter, in summer season as you sweat gives you a very shiny look along with sweat. Regular use reduces wrinkles.

リピートしそうです。

Posted by lyramai on Aug 23, 2011

nice texture I want to use other product of Sibu Beauty.

good

Posted by Reviewer2299779 on Dec 02, 2011

good

Love this Body Cream!

Posted by Reviewer2807547 on Jan 04, 2012

I have had severely dry and itchy skin for the last several years, especially in the winter. This is the first cream I feel good about using daily because of the natural ingredients, and it also has completely eliminated my itchy, dry skin. I'm a believer. Love the scent too!

luv it

Posted by Reviewer1089203 on Jan 09, 2012

I'm normally very sensitive to smells but this has a plesant orange smell & useing it plus taking the sibu omega 7 softgels has done wonders for my normally very dry skin!!

Sibu Sea Buckthorn Body Cream

Posted by Reviewer2816703 on Jan 05, 2012

Decent product. Goes on smooth and nongreasy. Smells wonderful. So good to wear after a shower when going to work. Although not as penetrating and after wearing and showering skin feels dry. Other products are better at moisturizing and penetrate into deeper skin layers.