Great

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Apr 04, 2016

I have been using this for about 4 months. I like it a lot. Not greasy. Soaks in quickly. Nice fresh fragrance.

Very liquidy and absorbs well

Posted by Aliskin on Oct 22, 2015

This facial cream smells nice of Sea Buckthorn and I like this brand's oil as well. The cream is very very light, even watery a little, but it absorbs well and does not leave your skin oily (my skin type is oily) so it's nice for the Summer. But in the Winter I definitely need something more than that, a richer cream.

very good

Posted by 5533813323826699150 on Oct 20, 2015

very moisturising. absorbes quickly

Love this cream

Posted by 5158257348365384823 on Oct 11, 2015

It has a nice smell and suits the hot and humid weather here ....

Amazing

Posted by 5046634543984950244 on Sep 30, 2015

I absolutely love this facial cream from Sibu Beauty. I have used up several bottles already, need to pick up a new bottle :-)

Sibu Sea Buckthorn

Posted by 5264410917280688273 on Jul 31, 2015

Really awesome product! After trying out for three days my skin feels soft and hydrated! Will definitely order again.

Evening out complexion

Posted by positive-health on Jul 14, 2015

I have sensitive, dry skin, age 44, w/ a few sun spots showing a light wrinkles at the time of using this product. I have noticed my skin tone was quite uneven over the last couple years as my testosterone took a nose dive where I stopped producing any. I was skeptical about this product at first, but have hear good things about Sea Buckthorn. I also decided to use a few times a week under this product, any generic scar-healing lotion made with onion and vitamin E, since it has been proven to help with cell regeneration. Both combined, I have been floored with how quickly my skin tone and texture has improved...smoothing out the wrinkles too, and it's only been 4 weeks. The best combination I have figured out so far. I will also use with a decent mid- to high-grade serum, and found that it is effect with or without an added moisturizer. Because it absorbs so quickly, I think for dry skin, you may need to add an extra moisturizer on top of it, depending on the time of year you are using. I am in Arizona, so monsoon season has more moisture in the air. By winter, I suspect I will require an added product to this. But if you have combo to oily skin, a serum with this product should be all you need. Formerly educated esthetician here. :)

Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream

Posted by BrianMike on May 07, 2015

My skin feels soft and smooth. It can improve my blemish and scar on my face.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 13, 2015

Good day cream for spring time. Not greasy, absorbs fastly, good under make-up, nice bottle.

Helps me dealing with psoriasis

Posted by swinginstars on Feb 04, 2015

After trying it for the first time I thought it's too light and I really didn't like the smell. After a while when I finished my other day cream I thought I would give it a try again. So what can I say? I am really satisfied with it. It's light and absorbs very fast and easily, no need to rub in. But what is the most I like about it, is that I noticed that my dry patch on the side of the forehead by the hair line (I think it's psoriasis) started to disappear! It's not finally gone yet (I used maybe 1/3 of the bottle) but I'm sure it will. :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »