Another Sibu favorite

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

I got this one for my mum since she wanted a day cream and it was on sale. But boy, have I been stealing it ever so often from her. It's so lovely, with a slight orangey smell and a light texture that sinks into your skin quickly. It hydrates perfectly and a little goes a really long way and the cute packaging is a nice bonus. Now I have this one in my wishlist as well because I simply have to get one for myself!

BraVO

Posted by 5145819445876661326 on Sep 01, 2014

Love it. Unexpectedly moisturizing and skin feels soothing after application. Definitely will re-purchase. (I use it as day cream!)

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 13, 2015

Good day cream for spring time. Not greasy, absorbs fastly, good under make-up, nice bottle.

Evening out complexion

Posted by positive-health on Jul 14, 2015

I have sensitive, dry skin, age 44, w/ a few sun spots showing a light wrinkles at the time of using this product. I have noticed my skin tone was quite uneven over the last couple years as my testosterone took a nose dive where I stopped producing any. I was skeptical about this product at first, but have hear good things about Sea Buckthorn. I also decided to use a few times a week under this product, any generic scar-healing lotion made with onion and vitamin E, since it has been proven to help with cell regeneration. Both combined, I have been floored with how quickly my skin tone and texture has improved...smoothing out the wrinkles too, and it's only been 4 weeks. The best combination I have figured out so far. I will also use with a decent mid- to high-grade serum, and found that it is effect with or without an added moisturizer. Because it absorbs so quickly, I think for dry skin, you may need to add an extra moisturizer on top of it, depending on the time of year you are using. I am in Arizona, so monsoon season has more moisture in the air. By winter, I suspect I will require an added product to this. But if you have combo to oily skin, a serum with this product should be all you need. Formerly educated esthetician here. :)

Sibu Sea Buckthorn

Posted by 5264410917280688273 on Jul 31, 2015

Really awesome product! After trying out for three days my skin feels soft and hydrated! Will definitely order again.

Very liquidy and absorbs well

Posted by Aliskin on Oct 22, 2015

This facial cream smells nice of Sea Buckthorn and I like this brand's oil as well. The cream is very very light, even watery a little, but it absorbs well and does not leave your skin oily (my skin type is oily) so it's nice for the Summer. But in the Winter I definitely need something more than that, a richer cream.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2889812 on Jun 28, 2013

Helps with redness and irritation.

Helps me dealing with psoriasis

Posted by swinginstars on Feb 04, 2015

After trying it for the first time I thought it's too light and I really didn't like the smell. After a while when I finished my other day cream I thought I would give it a try again. So what can I say? I am really satisfied with it. It's light and absorbs very fast and easily, no need to rub in. But what is the most I like about it, is that I noticed that my dry patch on the side of the forehead by the hair line (I think it's psoriasis) started to disappear! It's not finally gone yet (I used maybe 1/3 of the bottle) but I'm sure it will. :)

Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream

Posted by BrianMike on May 07, 2015

My skin feels soft and smooth. It can improve my blemish and scar on my face.

Nourishing facial cream

Posted by 5065883514228122483 on Oct 16, 2013

This facial cream is quite light in texture. Fortunately, it didn't make me break out. It has a light citrusy smell.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »