New To iHerb?

Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Nourishing Facial Cream, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Another Sibu favorite

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

I got this one for my mum since she wanted a day cream and it was on sale. But boy, have I been stealing it ever so often from her. It's so lovely, with a slight orangey smell and a light texture that sinks into your skin quickly. It hydrates perfectly and a little goes a really long way and the cute packaging is a nice bonus. Now I have this one in my wishlist as well because I simply have to get one for myself!

BraVO

Posted by 5145819445876661326 on Sep 01, 2014

Love it. Unexpectedly moisturizing and skin feels soothing after application. Definitely will re-purchase. (I use it as day cream!)

Moisturizes well and has subtle smell

Posted by 4976612785129304457 on Sep 02, 2014

I find the cream to moisturize well - it spreads easily and absorbes well. A big plus is that it has a very subtle and fresh smell. I personally am not fond of overly overpowering smells.

Great Value!

Posted by Jasmine44 on Oct 03, 2014

This facial cream was on sale & I hesitated slightly because of the low price. I have very sensitive skin & get red, rashy & itchy very easily. I am pleasantly surprised that even with the citrusy smell it has not in any way irritated my skin. I love the fresh smell & use it along with the Sibu Sea Buckthorn cleansing Face & Body Bar. I like it so much that I ordered another while the sale was still on & stashed it in the fridge!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2889812 on Jun 28, 2013

Helps with redness and irritation.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »