Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, 30 ml

4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews

Me gusta.

Posted by joleraspain From Spain on Jan 12, 2014

Estoy muy contenta con este aceite, me gusta esta marca. El olor es algo fuerte, pero si el producto funciona bien...

I use it with shea butter

Posted by 5648748546732724004 on Apr 09, 2014

I mix this oil with shea butter, then use the mixture as an eye cream and nourishing cream. the reason why I don't use the oil as it is, I hate this bottle(I dropped 2 times, and spilled a lot.), and I happened to use this oil too much, so I had to buy a lot(I used 8 drops a day). So I came up with an IDEA to use it with shea butter. It nourishes my skin better, my under eye became brighter. the Ideal Ratio of oil to shea butter is 1 oil to 2 butter. I tried several version, but this ratio fits me the best. It's not liquid, so you can carry it without worrying about spilling it, and It's easily melted on body temperature.

보습력이 좋아요.

Posted by 5684225997069428571 on Nov 13, 2013

친구 추천으로 처음 써봤는데 화장전에 바르고 20분 후에 화장하니까 화장이 잘 먹어서 좋아요. 단점이라면, 냄새가 강아지 오줌 향이에요....ㅠㅠ 일주일째 쓰고있는데 적응이 안되네요.. 향만 빼면 최곱니다.

Feels great

Posted by Reviewer3159950 on Nov 20, 2013

I don't know if I look younger ... yet. (I'm an eternal optimist; I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I do.) I do know I love how soft it makes my skin feel. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I don't know if it's made a difference (yet!) in my wrinkles.

excellent

Posted by HealthyAndHappy From Canada on Feb 04, 2014

This bottle is a great value. I add it to my moisturizer after applying serum and it absorbs well. I hear so many benefits from use of this oil so I will continue to use for anti-aging benefits and to control acne.. much cheaper than most vitamin c serums on the market and more benefits. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!