I use it with shea butter

Posted by 5648748546732724004 on Apr 09, 2014

I mix this oil with shea butter, then use the mixture as an eye cream and nourishing cream. the reason why I don't use the oil as it is, I hate this bottle(I dropped 2 times, and spilled a lot.), and I happened to use this oil too much, so I had to buy a lot(I used 8 drops a day). So I came up with an IDEA to use it with shea butter. It nourishes my skin better, my under eye became brighter. the Ideal Ratio of oil to shea butter is 1 oil to 2 butter. I tried several version, but this ratio fits me the best. It's not liquid, so you can carry it without worrying about spilling it, and It's easily melted on body temperature.

S.L.

Posted by 5502579500852718580 on Aug 01, 2014

Highly recommend to those have acne skin, it really works for the acne and reduce the scars.

Feels great

Posted by Reviewer3159950 on Nov 20, 2013

I don't know if I look younger ... yet. (I'm an eternal optimist; I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I do.) I do know I love how soft it makes my skin feel. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I don't know if it's made a difference (yet!) in my wrinkles.

excellent

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

This bottle is a great value. I add it to my moisturizer after applying serum and it absorbs well. I hear so many benefits from use of this oil so I will continue to use for anti-aging benefits and to control acne.. much cheaper than most vitamin c serums on the market and more benefits. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

Excellent.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

Work great to reduce marks on my face after 2-3 weeks. Recommend. ** For new customers of iHerb´╝îplease also visit my page for more product reviews **

Posted by 5328101389536155247 on Sep 17, 2014

Smell a bit weird but believe me, I applied it over night and amazing result on the next morning .

Not bad

Posted by 4987545209869894626 on Jan 10, 2015

Feels oily but works well in dealing with my pimples on face and back

gives me clear calm complexion

Posted by 4615818009471589771 on Sep 15, 2016

The orange oil was scary was i was concerned it would stain my skin , but it did not and I liked the consistency of the oil as it was thin and the best part is I wake up to calm skin in the next morning . Strong scent ( natural ).

Versatile oil for face and body

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Jan 08, 2015

I don't really like the smell of this oil but it helps to heal and moisturise better than a regular body lotion. I mix a few drops of this with my lotion and it works so much better. Good for face too.

so-so

Posted by vwvwvw on Feb 23, 2015

it absorbs well, but not really seeing it's healing power.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »