Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Sibu Beauty, Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, 30 ml

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Excellent.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014

Work great to reduce marks on my face after 2-3 weeks. Recommend. ** For new customers of iHerb´╝îplease also visit my page for more product reviews **

I use it with shea butter

Posted by 5648748546732724004 on Apr 09, 2014

I mix this oil with shea butter, then use the mixture as an eye cream and nourishing cream. the reason why I don't use the oil as it is, I hate this bottle(I dropped 2 times, and spilled a lot.), and I happened to use this oil too much, so I had to buy a lot(I used 8 drops a day). So I came up with an IDEA to use it with shea butter. It nourishes my skin better, my under eye became brighter. the Ideal Ratio of oil to shea butter is 1 oil to 2 butter. I tried several version, but this ratio fits me the best. It's not liquid, so you can carry it without worrying about spilling it, and It's easily melted on body temperature.

Feels great

Posted by Reviewer3159950 on Nov 20, 2013

I don't know if I look younger ... yet. (I'm an eternal optimist; I'm sure it's just a matter of time before I do.) I do know I love how soft it makes my skin feel. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I don't know if it's made a difference (yet!) in my wrinkles.

excellent

Posted by HealthyAndHappy on Feb 04, 2014

This bottle is a great value. I add it to my moisturizer after applying serum and it absorbs well. I hear so many benefits from use of this oil so I will continue to use for anti-aging benefits and to control acne.. much cheaper than most vitamin c serums on the market and more benefits. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

S.L.

Posted by 5502579500852718580 on Aug 01, 2014

Highly recommend to those have acne skin, it really works for the acne and reduce the scars.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »