Great for detoxing

Posted by 5038326012900632211 on Sep 30, 2012

I use Detox 2-3 times a week, in conjunction with Siddatech's Relief, Digest, and several of their other essences. Most nights that I take it, I have at least one or two very vivid dreams, generally focused around the stressful feeling, event, etc. that I need to "let go" of. I do not know how it works, but it definitely does seem to be helping me work through some long-standing emotional issues and stressful memories during sleep. P.S. regarding the other reviewer's comment that the spray tastes like water: yes, that is true, most of the Siddatech flower essences are essentially tasteless, unlike Western medicine's chemical-ridden formulas. But, that does not mean they are not effective!

Good

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 31, 2013

This works! I worked through a major emotional issue and attribute it to this flower essence. I am very impressed.

This one works

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Oct 09, 2013

Tried their Sleep and Male formulas, quite worthless. This one actually made me have very interesting dreams and at times a different outlook.

Amazing dreams

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Apr 28, 2014

I have used this 3 times as directed and every time I have had a very interesting dream and when I awake in the morning after taken this I am always surprised by one word / or thought that comes dearly in my mind and I have to say it always is a very clear memory/emotion. Very good would recommend if you are open to exploring deep emotions.