New To iHerb?

Siddatech, Flower Essences + Cell Salts, Digest, 1 fl oz (29.6 ml)

Great for digestive issues

Posted by 5038326012900632211 on Sep 30, 2012

I have been taking Siddatech's Digest, along with Relief and several of their other essences, for about 3 months now and have found it effective. For me, it has helped reduce gas and bloating, as well as emotionally-based episodes of nausea, upset stomach, etc. I haven't lost weight while using this, at least not yet; but I haven't gained weight while using it either, so maybe it is actually helping in that area as well. (Earlier in 2012, before I started taking the Siddatech essences, I was gaining about 5 pounds/month pretty consistently, due to stress and overeating.) I really like Siddatech's products, and am very glad to be able to buy them from iHerb; they have the best price available!

These work

Posted by DeanaS on Apr 25, 2014

I am very impressed with this company's flower essences. They're easy to use, safe, and effective. I combine this with HEART, and I also use Youthful Skin.

sensitive area doesn't work for all.

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 03, 2013

after taking only one dose had to discontinue the product it actually created nausea and upset stomach from me and the effect still lingers til the next day be forewarned if you have a sensitive stomach.