Amazing all-natural organic salve with manuka honey.

Posted by Leione on Jul 18, 2014

I love that this organic Sierra Bees Bumpy Road Salve is all-natural, pH balanced, eco-friendly, biodegradable, free of cruelty, sulfates, parabens, petroleum, phthalates, PEGs, EDTA, silicon, phenoxyethanol, synthetic additives, harsh preservatives or fragrances, suitable for all skin types, and contains nothing but amazing organic ingredients, one of which is real manuka honey from New Zealand. Manuka honey is one the most potent antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and healing agents known to man. It does wonders for all skin types, even the most sensitive: it fights infection, heals wounds, sores, dry, sore, and chapped lips, cuts, abrasions, peeling skin, bruises, insect bites, stings, abscesses, boils, blisters, burns, carbuncles, calms itching, reduces redness and inflammation, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, detoxifies the skin, exfoliates dead skin cells, draws out excess dirt, oil, and product buildup, removes impurities and debris from under the skin without stripping the skin's protective layer, unclogs and tightens pores decreasing their size, regulates sebum production, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and regeneration, tones, firms, nourishes, invigorates, revitalizes, and rejuvenates the skin helping restore its elasticity and protecting it at the cellular level, supports and strengthens the skin's defensive mechanisms, and prevents premature aging. All the other ingredients in this salve are pretty impressive as well: beeswax forms a protective barrier on the skin surface while still allowing it to breathe, a powerful blend of extra virgin olive, sunflower, and rosehip oils and shea butter deeply moisturizes, nourishes and softens the skin, restoring its elasticity, locking in moisture and preventing dryness and dehydration, comfrey, arnica, and rosemary extracts are powerful anti-inflammatory and healing agents soothing, toning, firming, healing, regenerating, revitalizing, and protecting dry, sensitive and damaged skin, calming itching, reducing redness and inflammation, supporting and strengthening the skin's defensive mechanisms, facilitating the healing of small wounds, sores, cuts, abrasions, burns, bruises, insect bites, stings, abscesses, boils, blisters, alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, improving cellular circulation, stimulating cell renewal and regeneration, tea tree and lavender essential oils are powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, analgesic agents fighting and preventing infection and inflammation, non-GMO vitamin E is a natural preservative and powerful antioxidant. I've been using this salve on the dry and flaky patches on my face, hands and feet and it really works: almost all the flakiness, redness and inflammation is gone, my skin tone has noticeably evened out, my skin is softer, smoother and no longer rough. This product is also an effective all-natural insect repellent, not to mention that it has a pleasant lavender aroma, which I love. Would definitely recommend it.

IT WORKS!!

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Nov 08, 2013

Love this salve and it DID work very effectively on some bruises I had. I was amazed at how much the bruises faded just overnight after I applied it. I highly recommend this product.

better than advertised

Posted by Reviewer1903527 on Aug 15, 2013

i'd like to buy a gallon. it calms rash from dermaititis and leaves skin soft and smooth. also made a bruise disappear.

Sierra Bees, Bumpy Road Salve, .6 oz (17 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 15, 2014

Look at the ingredients! They are perfect and that's the bottom line. Perfect ingredients - perfect product.

I love this!

Posted by MariannEly on Mar 03, 2014

Out of all the Sierra bees products I've tried (and I've tried many), this is by far my favorite. A lovely scent and texture, handy jar and a tiny amount goes a long way. Nothing bad to say.

Skin saver!

Posted by 4982691173983551914 on Nov 16, 2014

I was initially a bit skeptical that this would work as described, but after the bruise on my knee literally dissapeared the next day, I am a believer. I have also used it on my baby's irritated skin near her ankles with much success (took a few applications over a few days). It can be a tad sticky when you first apply it, but it goes away after a while. The scent is nice too. Now it is a mainstay in my bag, and I carry the salve along with me whereever I go - have used it for cuts and burns. >> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

The composition is good

Posted by 5505951777040973711 on Sep 17, 2013

but did not see the result declared in the description with a bruise

נחמד

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Mar 17, 2014

נחמד. ריח טיפה חזק לא ניראה שזה עושה הרבה

excellent!

Posted by 4630860301840528710 on Jul 24, 2014

excellent. works well. great size, easy to carry tin. even helped my eczema. recommended.

great!

Posted by HealthyMoi on Aug 20, 2014

i love it. used already on insect bites and bumps and it worked great. i'm really happy i ordered it and will definitely reorder this magic thing again :)