All natural and all purpose

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

This is a multi purpose salve that soothes small nicks and irritations. I also use it as a lip balm. It's light and not clumpy.

!

Posted by Arbieaa1 on Jan 23, 2016

💗

Love it!

Posted by 5623101219872297421 on Jan 23, 2016

Will definitely be buying more of this. Thanks

Lovely product

Posted by 4812602588864661336 on Aug 12, 2014

Great to put on bumps and bruises, cute wee container, easy to pop in your bag girl first aid kit.

Really nice

Posted by 4934747516549295254 on Aug 23, 2014

Lovely packaging, bought it with the special price, Dont think I would have buy it with full price but I don't regret getting it though, Composition is really nice and it smells nice, I use it for bruises and little cuts and skin irritation and it seems to work fine, not a miracle product but feels good when you use it ^^ I don't think i'll buy it again 'cause I don't need it at all but I do recommend it :)

Great on lips

Posted by ChisaHolly on Nov 29, 2014

Bought again for the lips (third time) **************************************** I have almost finished it by using a lot on my lips (very tight, slightly burning, irritating, dried lips). Not sure if my lips became dried from doctor's cream or just that it was so due to the condition of the illness/problem. I could be suffering from cold sore or lip allergy. Got some tiny blisters, went away with doctor's cream but my lips still felt very dry and tight feeling, slightly burning and stinging. I cannot use the doctor cream for more than 2 weeks. Anyway, been using this salve for my lips, I must say it helped me a lot, after many days of using it, my lips are feeling a lot better. Not so tight and stinging feeling. It is not fully well yet, at least I feel a whole lot better. 95% + well. I also used it on a sore on my inner lips (mouth), I used salt on it a few times and then put some of the salve on it. Now the sore (ulcer?) is away. I prefer this salve to Country Comfort, Herbal Savvy, Golden Seal-Myrrh. It smell better.

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2012525 on Aug 26, 2014

Nice smell, helps for itching skin

Good

Posted by 4812030678147626134 on Aug 28, 2014

Good

Bumpy road salve

Posted by 5127817871588238711 on Aug 29, 2014

It wokrs great!

good

Posted by 5261379821807934352 on Sep 02, 2014

sometimes it worked great while other times it did nothing. i bought it for 2$ so it's good enough for that price.