Great for cuticles

Posted by 4631792295795441481 on Oct 31, 2014

I don't use this salve for bumps and haven't tried it for that purpose, but it's great for nourishing cuticles and lips. My cuticles and lips are softer. It is greasy but packed with great ingredients and it absorbs very quickly.

Light

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Nov 04, 2014

It's light and all natural. I use it liberally, and the tin has lasted a few months.

Great for mosquto bites

Posted by 5760357476132808445 on Sep 04, 2014

I used this on the places where I got mosquito bites and it worked well. It did stop my itchiness a little, not all and it did make the swelling go away faster. I haven't used it for anything else, but for this I liked it. It also has a very nice citrusy scent.

smells good

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Sep 05, 2014

Very good smell and well absorbed into the skin.

salve balm

Posted by 4783267053768141415 on Sep 08, 2014

I've just tried this product the first time. Used it for about three weeks. It is lovely, first the packaging, than the balm itself. It smells lovely (if you like herbal scent), and it does the job. I've used it on bruises, they went away fairly quickly (in two days you could really tell the difference), and i use it on my cuticles. I have a bad (and weird) habit of picking on cuticles, sometimes until they bleed (yes, gross, i know), and this balm really heals them. also it reduced them too. i've used the burt's beed cuticle salve, but i think i'll stick with this one. the reason is - you're not suppose to put in on your lips ( because of the camphor oil), so when i use this balm i don't bite on my nails of cuticles ;) so my weird habit might be cured :D we'll see how long it lasts. i hope it will ;)

perfect!

Posted by 4791086115256245354 on Aug 16, 2014

highly recommend this product. It is great and works well to skin irritation and smells nice.

Lives up to its claim.

Posted by 4776795722922697152 on Sep 24, 2014

I've used this on bumps and bruises that my kids have gotten from knocks and falls and it is really what it claims to do, made the bruises disappear by the next day. I love this product and will continue buying it once I've gone through it.

Muy bueno

Posted by 5478952281598927021 on Mar 08, 2014

Lo uso para las almohadillas de mi perro, y es perfecta, hidrata y relaja las patas.

good

Posted by 4991900985432229224 on Mar 09, 2014

good