Super product.

Posted by 5429804884648320594 on Jun 14, 2014

Perfect ingredients - perfect product.

salve

Posted by Reviewer1651973 on Mar 06, 2014

Haven't used it yet - but 5 stars for a lovely free sample in very cute packaging - it just looks like something good!

good

Posted by 5241678617299582905 on Mar 06, 2014

good

good thing

Posted by 5439766529924141506 on Aug 22, 2014

Got it and placed it on a shelf. I cut my feet a nasty cut while peeling off dry skin, the feet was burning and I could barely step on it. On a second day I recalled I had this salve. It worked instantly! The souring feeling was gone, the whole area felt soothed. Used it two more times and the healing process began. The salve definately helped, I wish I knew which ingredient did it...

no more itches!

Posted by 5443751626682864003 on Aug 12, 2014

I'm surprised to say this product works great! It really combats the itchiness from bug bites and it smells great!

Brilliant!

Posted by theconsumeristhippy on Aug 30, 2014

This product is amazing! I swear by it for any bumps, bruises and especially 'back-door' damage!

Absolutely wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Oct 18, 2014

Well this is great for when you have a cold and have to blow your nose a hundred times a day! The skin gets very irritated but I just apply this salve each time I blow my nose and it is wonderful. Indeed a tiny amount goes a long way. And the ingredients are wonderful. We are very grateful for this product.

Great for cuticles

Posted by 4631792295795441481 on Oct 31, 2014

I don't use this salve for bumps and haven't tried it for that purpose, but it's great for nourishing cuticles and lips. My cuticles and lips are softer. It is greasy but packed with great ingredients and it absorbs very quickly.

Light

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Nov 04, 2014

It's light and all natural. I use it liberally, and the tin has lasted a few months.

Great for mosquto bites

Posted by 5760357476132808445 on Sep 04, 2014

I used this on the places where I got mosquito bites and it worked well. It did stop my itchiness a little, not all and it did make the swelling go away faster. I haven't used it for anything else, but for this I liked it. It also has a very nice citrusy scent.