One of the best creams with calendula

Posted by 5358157401751738087 on Apr 21, 2016

I use it on my kid's eczema prone skin. The dry skin areas improve significantly. Also use it on insect bites or any skin irritations and because it contains manuka honey, it really helps.

Liquid not cream!

Posted by 4617036708217020576 on Mar 18, 2016

This product spilled all over the first time I opened it. It was liquid and not cream. It was very thin when applied. It also did not smell good at all, rather musky. I've never not liked a product from iHerb (and I order almost every two weeks). This was really disappointing.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Mar 06, 2016

In the last few years, the skin on my legs has become so dry and scaly. I thought I'd tried every lotion, cream, and oil known to man, with no results. Until I tried this one. For the first time, my legs are soft and smooth again. All day. This stuff is amazing! I particularly like that it doesn't have any fragrance added (no, it doesn't smell horrible as others have said, and what smell it does have fades fairly quickly). Yes, it is runny like a lotion, so I don't know why they package it in a jar and call it a cream. I transfer mine to a plastic squeeze bottle, which makes it so much easier to use as a body lotion. Highly recommend if you have very dry and/or sensitive skin.

Oh that smell

Posted by 5052645759274370759 on Feb 22, 2016

Smells bad. I put some lavender oil to cover the smell. Needs refrigarator in hot days. Runny texture. Husband almost spill it everywhere.

!!! Terrible smell

Posted by 5336807334866155940 on Jan 28, 2016

At first I thought the product haas expired, because the smell is so bad, but then read other review saying the same, so I guess it is just how it is. Had to throw it away, waste of money...

Stinks!!

Posted by skogsvittran on Dec 24, 2015

The smell. It's so bad. It literally stinks, and it's strong too. It's rather runny and I made the mistake of holding the jar tipped to the side when I first opened it, so it ran out on my clothes too. Not the best packaging for such a runny product. The cream feels nice, though, but I won't use it a lot because of the smell...

Sierra Bees Skin cream

Posted by Reviewer2717754 on Dec 12, 2015

Great product

Eliminates itches nothing else could

Posted by 4741583743133612229 on Mar 18, 2015

A facebook friend recommended this and I decided to try it on an itchy patch that NOTHING had worked on. I tried absolutely every cream I could get my hands on, for over 10 years. Within 2 weeks of using this cream, it had completely healed. Awesome. Have already bought more!

Wonderful and soothing

Posted by Whitewater on Aug 27, 2014

This may be the best skin cream or lotion I've ever used. To me, it smells lightly of honey, not at all perfumy, but it is not fragrance-free; it is a soothing scent. I tend to have pretty dry skin, and in the summer when I'm in sandals all the time, I've been surprised at how old my feet look with sun exposure and dryness. This skin cream instantly repaired my tanned feet and made them look their age again. I use it everywhere after a bath, and it is pure heaven for my skin. It's expensive, but worth it for me.

Skin ease