Contains benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, sodium benzoate and may irritate dry and sensitive skin.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014

Not a cream you would recommend for dry, irritated and sensitive skin. Benzyl alcohol is a solvent, preservative and viscosity decreasing agent known to be an immunotoxicant, skin irritant and allergen, cetyl alcohol is a surfactant and emulsion stabilizer suspected to be an environmental toxin, human allergen and skin irritant, sodium benzoate is a preservative expected to be toxic, dangerous and harmful. Even though this cream does have some safe, natural and beneficial ingredients, such as sunflower seed, rosemary, lavender and sage oils, aloe vera leaf juice, manuka honey and calendula, yucca and pansy extracts, sodium benzoate, benzyl alcohol and acetyl alcohol are more than enough to irritate my dry, sensitive and delicate skin. Not something I would order again.

Plz check the exp. date before sending

Posted by 5213194088235229966 on Jul 19, 2014

Received this trial product last week. Noticed a foul smell when putting it on the skin. Then discovered that the expiry date was 4 months ago. Just because it's a trial product does not give the seller a right to sell unwanted stuff. Iherb should do better in screening out expired products.

I have tried a whole lot of creams and lotions for irritated skin.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 18, 2013

This is a good type. You can use it on your face, or body. It is light, so applies and sinks in easily. The fragrance is apparent, but light and pleasant. It does what it says on the tin.

don't

Posted by miracle on Jul 07, 2014

I don't like it, I applied it over night after toner and I feel the cream onto my face in the morning, and I feel no moustirize. Just stickiness

really bad

Posted by Reviewer3143846 on May 19, 2016

真的很差,给了一瓶快过期。要死赚这种狠心钱,不怕遭报应。 I m really angry due to sending me the expired product. No reliable supplier

I am enjoying this cream

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on May 18, 2014

This cream very softens my skin, I use it after I shower and it is good for all over even my face!

Do NOT use on wounds

Posted by 5252464474389753623 on May 31, 2016

I have always used a calendula cream for small wounds. It usually facilitates healing. When I use this cream on wounds I get a really bad burning sensation. I looked at the ingredients and found cetyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, and sodium benzoate, as well as other irritating ingredients. These ingredients are drying, and should not even be in a moisturizing cream. I do NOT recommend this cream for anything. It is NOT "soothing" as stated on the container.

Nice product

Posted by 4782098670504532716 on Jul 12, 2014

It's very moisturizing but not heavy. I have oily skin and I can still use it during the day time prior to mineral makeup. No breakouts, makes skin super soft. Also great for night time. Smells great too.

Not too sure yet

Posted by 5132550120995154497 on Jul 12, 2014

Didnt use it much yet. It has a great rich feel to it, feels very soothing and thought it feels rich on fat, it doesn't leave a layer on your skin, which i like. But the smell i don't like. I absolutely don't like overperfumed products, and even like it when a product smells very neutral/ "producty". But this cream smells a bit stale/ stuffy to me, which i dislike. To me it could use some more essential oils. Still i will use it, since it works so good and doesnt contain any harsh, non-natural ingredients, which i looooove! Maybe ill add some essential oils myself to make it a more attractive product to myself.

I'm so disappointed

Posted by 5368152833297190774 on Aug 02, 2014

I got a product expired six months ago!!! Not appropriate for use Very disappointing Really shame that this are IHERB trails