Great product

Posted by beautycare on Jan 19, 2014

This is a great hand cream, it is very moisturizing and it has no smell. I love that it has no smell, because that means no perfume and other unnecessary chemicals. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Moisturizing for sensitive skin

Posted by 5658323407049786880 on Mar 28, 2014

Great standard hand cream for my sensitive skin. Has a faint smell of honey and doesn't feel too sticky once applied. Great price too! Will repurchase.

BAD LINGERING SCENT

Posted by Reviewer3186431 on Dec 09, 2014

I wanted to like this product, and I'm writing as a person who enjoys scents, not as someone who insists on unscented. Though it seems to moisturize reasonably well and may be very healthy, this cream has a very pronounced unpleasant scent that doesn't go away. I wish I could put words to what it smells like, but I can't. Someone said it has a faint smell of honey. I don't think of it that way. Medicinal smell, perhaps. I had to give it such a low rating because I find the smell so off-putting that I won't even use the tube that I ordered.

oooo i like it

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Dec 27, 2013

even my kitty cat likes it...she licks my hands now....I am ordering it again. I use it on my face too.

Sara Bees Manuka Honey Hand Cream

Posted by 4865753951961665714 on Dec 12, 2014

This is HORRIBLE..IT SMELLS ROTTEN! IS NOW BURNING MY SKIN! HAVE TO THROW THIS AWAY AND WASH! Please refund my money spent on this... I won't ever buy another "special"!

just nothing !

Posted by vafa33 on Jan 31, 2015

no any effect and also smells odd

Good Stuff!

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 30, 2014

As a man, I like the fact that this lotion is unscented. It has a slightly heavier feel, compared to the Madre Labs unscented hand cream I've been using, but the result is the same: The backs of my 60-year-old hands no longer look like lizard skin, especially in winter.

I regret buying it.

Posted by Nimazaki on Nov 08, 2015

I thought it's good that it's unscented which means it's natural. At first the it smelled like expired cosmetics but I thought well, it's okay. But a few days later, for some reason the smell changed into something gross, it now smells like baby barf! so I had to mix it with a scented lotion that I have.

smells like mold

Posted by 5461028324511538421 on Feb 09, 2016

it may be a pretty good moisturizer but it smells awfull. i will not buy again,

Sierra Bees unscented hand cream with manuka honey

Posted by Reviewer1559244 on Apr 15, 2016

Threw the tube of hand cream away as what streamed out of the tube was not a cream but watery stuff that has a weird smell. It may have turned bad before expiry date.