Great product

Posted by beautycare on Jan 19, 2014

This is a great hand cream, it is very moisturizing and it has no smell. I love that it has no smell, because that means no perfume and other unnecessary chemicals. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Moisturizing for sensitive skin

Posted by 5658323407049786880 on Mar 28, 2014

Great standard hand cream for my sensitive skin. Has a faint smell of honey and doesn't feel too sticky once applied. Great price too! Will repurchase.

oooo i like it

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Dec 27, 2013

even my kitty cat likes it...she licks my hands now....I am ordering it again. I use it on my face too.

BAD LINGERING SCENT

Posted by Reviewer3186431 on Dec 09, 2014

I wanted to like this product, and I'm writing as a person who enjoys scents, not as someone who insists on unscented. Though it seems to moisturize reasonably well and may be very healthy, this cream has a very pronounced unpleasant scent that doesn't go away. I wish I could put words to what it smells like, but I can't. Someone said it has a faint smell of honey. I don't think of it that way. Medicinal smell, perhaps. I had to give it such a low rating because I find the smell so off-putting that I won't even use the tube that I ordered.

Don't like the smell

Posted by LadyFlanders on Jul 03, 2015

The effect of the cream is okay, but I wouldn't buy it again, even for a dollar, because of the smell. Sort of dusty, like something you find in an attic.

Sara Bees Manuka Honey Hand Cream

Posted by 4865753951961665714 on Dec 12, 2014

This is HORRIBLE..IT SMELLS ROTTEN! IS NOW BURNING MY SKIN! HAVE TO THROW THIS AWAY AND WASH! Please refund my money spent on this... I won't ever buy another "special"!

just nothing !

Posted by vafa33 on Jan 31, 2015

no any effect and also smells odd

very good

Posted by 5728216436860228146 on Aug 05, 2015

loved it 👍. I have a very dry hands and a little bit worked from the first try. i'll buy it again and again with no regret.

Great!

Posted by 5189763616648102734 on Dec 14, 2014

Has to be the nicest cream ever used. No fragrance, absorbs instantly and is virtually invisible on skin. No sense of greasiness at all like many others. Very Hydrating, making skin around eyes soft and wrinkle free. Perfect as a face and hand cream. Once on the skin, it seems to penetrate and stay all day.

Good Stuff!

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 30, 2014

As a man, I like the fact that this lotion is unscented. It has a slightly heavier feel, compared to the Madre Labs unscented hand cream I've been using, but the result is the same: The backs of my 60-year-old hands no longer look like lizard skin, especially in winter.