Madre Bees, Organic Cocoa Butter Lip Balm

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013

Wonderful product that tastes great too! Аll natural and organic! I recommend this product. Thanks for the great service iHerb! :)

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

my wife uses lip balm daily because her lips tend to dry and crack. She really likes this! It's tasteless, and the combination of olive oil and beeswax keep her lips moist and smooth. Excellent product. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

great price

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 17, 2013

Gave it to my friend.

Smells like chocolate!~

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Very natural lip balm and moisturizing (: HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Lovely

Posted by Didokitty on Sep 29, 2013

Lovely lip balm. Add only a little if you don´t wish shine and a little more to beautiful shiny lips.

Nice value for money. Love the cocoa butter!

Posted by CombinationEczema on Oct 08, 2013

In my opinion, this is the best of the Sierra Bees series, and I have tried them all: its rich and moisturising.

Just as good as burts bees!

Posted by 4884766940393616338 on Oct 12, 2013

I've used burt bee's for years, but I moved to New Zealand and the climate is much dryer so my lip balm doesn't work as well and it also doesn't help that I have eczema. So I tried this lip balm because I thought "why not?" and it's been awesome. It moisturizes my lips, and I put it on during the day and at night and it helps so my lipstick doesn't dry up if I'm using matte lipstick. I intend to get some more.

Mmmmm...

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 22, 2016

These Sierra Bees lip balms are perfect. Really! Smooth texture, no need to keep reapplying every ten minutes, and no allergic reaction for the hypersensitive. I love every flavor they have and especially love that they're offered as freebies! Even if they weren't, I would continue to buy. These last a long time and make my lips super happy! Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've purchased and tested from Iherb!

Easy to use, no fuss!

Posted by ladyflipover on Oct 20, 2013

I've sensitive lips and am allergic to many 'organic' brands of lip balms/tints. This one works like a charm for me though! I will definitely repurchase again!

Great produce that is safe to use!

Posted by Danesa on Sep 08, 2013

Nice lip balm that works well and is safe to use. It doesn't feel waxy at all, the scent is not overpowering, it lasts a fairly good amount of time before needing to be reapplied, and the flavor/scent is very refreshing. The price is reasonable and I would recommend the product to anyone.