• Single Unit discontinued. See the 8 packs.

• Customer Ratings

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptionsnecessary

Posted by alloriginal on May 22, 2013

my wife uses lip balm daily because her lips tend to dry and crack. She really likes this! It's tasteless, and the combination of olive oil and beeswax keep her lips moist and smooth. Excellent product. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

great price

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 17, 2013

Gave it to my friend.

Smells like chocolate!~

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

Very natural lip balm and moisturizing (: HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Lovely

Posted by Didokitty on Sep 29, 2013

Lovely lip balm. Add only a little if you don´t wish shine and a little more to beautiful shiny lips.

Nice value for money. Love the cocoa butter!

Posted by CombinationEczema on Oct 08, 2013

In my opinion, this is the best of the Sierra Bees series, and I have tried them all: its rich and moisturising.

Just as good as burts bees!

Posted by 4884766940393616338 on Oct 12, 2013

I've used burt bee's for years, but I moved to New Zealand and the climate is much dryer so my lip balm doesn't work as well and it also doesn't help that I have eczema. So I tried this lip balm because I thought "why not?" and it's been awesome. It moisturizes my lips, and I put it on during the day and at night and it helps so my lipstick doesn't dry up if I'm using matte lipstick. I intend to get some more.

Easy to use, no fuss!

Posted by ladyflipover on Oct 20, 2013

I've sensitive lips and am allergic to many 'organic' brands of lip balms/tints. This one works like a charm for me though! I will definitely repurchase again!

Great produce that is safe to use!

Posted by Danesa on Sep 08, 2013

Nice lip balm that works well and is safe to use. It doesn't feel waxy at all, the scent is not overpowering, it lasts a fairly good amount of time before needing to be reapplied, and the flavor/scent is very refreshing. The price is reasonable and I would recommend the product to anyone.

good

Posted by angelcey1 on Sep 27, 2013

Is very much

My favourite lip balm

Posted by christinelux on Mar 16, 2014

I've had a few of these and found them all to be great. However this one in particular is fantastic. It smells just like chocolate! I would highly reccomend that you try this flavour.