Love this product!!!!

Posted by 4693834138549854643 on Mar 10, 2013

I started using this product a couple months ago. I'm 52 and my skin was aged with lots of wrinkles and sagging skin. I felt like I looked ten years older than I actually was. After a couple months of using it I was bicycling with my husband and we stopped at a coffee shop for a break. We were sitting outside visiting with the table next to us and the gentleman we were talking with assumed my husband was my father as I looked so young. Then a couple nights ago I went line dancing with my son and daughter and didn't even think to take my ID with me as it's been years since I was carded. There was a line to get in and no one in front of us was carded however I stepped up with my kids and was asked to show my ID. The fellow wouldn't let me in as he didn't believe I was over 21! Fabulous product and one I will continue to use for many years!

Can't get enough of this great product.

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Mar 23, 2011

This healed my bone spurs and now my hip doesn't dislocate anymore.

Excellent for joint flexibility and support

Posted by 5237173312840187433 on Oct 22, 2013

I have used this product and Orgono Living Silica, for a month and my knee joint and lower back pain disappeared and found it to really improve my body flexibility, I would recommend taking this product for joint flexibility. Thanks iherb!I will keep taking it.

Slow & steady but it works!

Posted by 5561125738054274035 on Oct 20, 2014

Got an overused painful swollen ankle tendon that couldn't heal for 6 weeks. After applying this for 2 weeks & drinking the oral silica, ankle pain finally reducing. Be consistant & apply daily on problem joints. It does reduce crow's feet on my face a little too!

Be careful with siliica!! pls read this

Posted by Taniana on Jun 03, 2016

as of today, 03.06.16, i have been using this organic silica gel for 2 months since 4.04.16. Since a couple of days, i've been having shortness of breath, chest pain & rapid heartbeat which i never have since i am a super healthy woman and my blood pressure is always 10/6. I began to analyze what have i changed in my life lately & this silica gel was the only thing. And thank God i recalled that i read before articles about silica side effects that can be damaging to the body & so i researched silica side effects and the very symptoms i am experiencing came out!!! So i threw this out. Obviously my body was absorbing this via skin & cause a buildup after 2months. So please be careful, if anyone experiences similar things to stop silica gel and supplements.

Solved my skin problem

Posted by 4819816377997897915 on Apr 24, 2016

Used it in my hands to sooth my dermatitis and it actually cured it. I love it!

orgono gel