Silicium Laboratories LLC, Orgono Gel, Organic Silica, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml)

Love this product!!!!

Posted by 4693834138549854643 on Mar 10, 2013

I started using this product a couple months ago. I'm 52 and my skin was aged with lots of wrinkles and sagging skin. I felt like I looked ten years older than I actually was. After a couple months of using it I was bicycling with my husband and we stopped at a coffee shop for a break. We were sitting outside visiting with the table next to us and the gentleman we were talking with assumed my husband was my father as I looked so young. Then a couple nights ago I went line dancing with my son and daughter and didn't even think to take my ID with me as it's been years since I was carded. There was a line to get in and no one in front of us was carded however I stepped up with my kids and was asked to show my ID. The fellow wouldn't let me in as he didn't believe I was over 21! Fabulous product and one I will continue to use for many years!

Can't get enough of this great product.

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Mar 23, 2011

This healed my bone spurs and now my hip doesn't dislocate anymore.

Excellent for joint flexibility and support

Posted by 5237173312840187433 on Oct 22, 2013

I have used this product and Orgono Living Silica, for a month and my knee joint and lower back pain disappeared and found it to really improve my body flexibility, I would recommend taking this product for joint flexibility. Thanks iherb!I will keep taking it.

orgono gel