Excellent for skin, hair and bones

Posted by Healingbyrosie on Aug 18, 2012

I love this product. I found it to be effective in improving the quality of my skin, hair and nails. Also I was taking it for bone health and found it to really improve my scoliosis (curving of the mid spine). I would recommend taking this for bone health over calcium as the research is proving that calcium does nothing to build bones (magnesium, silica, sulphur and phosphorus do). Also the calcium taken in through supplements actually does damage to your body and stick to bones and glands like barnacles on a ships hull, forming a shell around itself and causing all sorts of arthritic problems etc. This is an organic silica product and of very high quality.

Excellent for joint flexibility and support

Posted by 5237173312840187433 on Oct 22, 2013

I have used this product and Orgono Gel, Organic Silica for a month and my knee joint and lower back pain disappeared and found it to really improve my body flexibility, I would recommend taking this product for joint flexibility. Thanks iherb!, I will keep taking it.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Aug 17, 2012

Lower back pain disappeared and overall wellbeing increased when I started taking this. I did feel positive benefits and went through 2 bottles. Now I feel I no longer need it. Would buy it again when I sense my body requires the nutrient. Thanks iherb for your great service.

Excelent for arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2188044 on May 10, 2012

I have used this product for a couple of months and it definitely works for arthritis. I will keep taking it

silica!

Posted by 5335424615135912087 on Sep 16, 2014

amazing product! after one month of use (orally)in combination with the gel, my knee tendonitis is gone!the knee is still a bit sensitive. but i can go back to my workout.no pain ,no swelling. silica taken orally couses a sort of dehydration and dry skin. you need a lot of water. tastes almost like water. fast ,proper delivery(Europe) thank you iherb.

Do bring in the sports version!

Posted by 5561125738054274035 on Oct 20, 2014

Sports version is highly recommended as it contains more silica. iHerb please bring in the sports version pretty please?

Silica .. my most important supplement

Posted by Reviewer2125875 on Nov 18, 2014

I buy this one because I'm aware of its history, development ... it's an extremely high standard product, almost unique amongst silicas I believe.

A must have

Posted by debraananda on Aug 25, 2013

Excellent product helps you produce calcium

Miss Nadia

Posted by 5579368036482252495 on Apr 07, 2016

No after taste. Seems really efficient.

Silica

Posted by 5223293839610174726 on Dec 26, 2014

Using this daily for hair and nails. It has zero taste. I just take one tbsp twice per day. It is like taking water on the spoon.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »