good product

Posted by Reviewer1427875 on Jul 30, 2008

this product worked for me very well and really relieves my eye fatigues from long-time staring at computer. shipping is reasonable fast, although the tracking info never changed even after the delivery.

Best eyes drops that I*ve found

Posted by Reviewer3184404 on Mar 10, 2009

Definitely relieves my eyes of everything it says it should. Just hasn*t permanently fixed them.

greatness

Posted by Reviewer3317364 on Mar 22, 2009

this product works very well

ok

Posted by Reviewer1465833 on Dec 05, 2010

I have used this product for about 2 weeks, and it works well for me to relief my eyes!

Fantastic Eye Drops

Posted by jbellendir on Oct 30, 2011

I feel instant relief from these and my eyes feel refreshed. They need to work on their bottle design though. The glass bottle makes it not practical to carry around with you. I have no idea why they come in a glass bottle with eye dropper looking thing.

Eye drops

Posted by Reviewer1317393 on Feb 23, 2012

Good eye relief. Very good pricing.

Pretty nice

Posted by Reviewer2471975 on Mar 06, 2012

Actually a good product. I'm not sure if I want to purchase it again, since there's so much time until it gets to me and it's also not exactly cheep. But ... still have plenty of the drops, so I'm not worrying about it too much. Would recommend it, yes.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on May 29, 2012

I may need to use this more regularly to notice the whitening effect others are mentioning, but certainly a wonderful product all other categories. It is very soothing for my strained eyes and wonderful after a night of very little sleep as well.

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012

Use these drops along with a short break from your screen and you will be more comfortable. Dry office air adds to eye irritation, these drops help.

蛮好用