omg great

Posted by Reviewer1872066 on Feb 22, 2011

thank god these rock i look at the computer for like 6 hours at a time and then i put these in and my eyes are like reborn

Great eye drops

Posted by craftygirl on Feb 21, 2010

This whole line is great, recommended by my optometrist for me and my daughter eyes. She gets red dry eyes from computers, and since she is doing online school she needs drops, keeps her eyes from going red and dry. Love these drops.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3342116 on Jun 14, 2009

It calms the irritation, itch and it lubricates the eyes.

L. Sena Lake Forest, Ca

Posted by Reviewer2586207 on Apr 08, 2008

I really like these eye drops they are soothing and give my eyes relief from too much eyestrain or computer work. I would buy these again.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer3104186 on Dec 21, 2010

Needed something for my eyes from all the computer strain. This one works.

My Eyes are very grateful!

Posted by Reviewer2662073 on Jul 22, 2008

Most soothing Eye Drops I ever used, and I did try many different brands. I am graphic artist and designer, being more than 8 hours a day on 3 different computers doing art or on internet, my eyes are really strained already by early afternoon. One drop of this Computer Eye relief, and that what it truly is, is all it takes to get me going again. Thank You for this natural, beneficial formula. Healthfully, Jana.

from Russia

Posted by levinbraun on Nov 29, 2011

Removes irritation and a redness of eyes

Good

Posted by Reviewer1512630 on Nov 20, 2011

It works, but the Allergy Relief drops are better. Keep it in the fridge for maximum effect. Iherb is terrific to deal with. Will order again!

Good!

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Excellent for intensive work on the computer!

A brand I trust, and this version is very hard to find in stores

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 30, 2012

I have been using Similisan products for years. My eyes are very sensitive, and tend to get very dry. Opthalmologists have always told me to get "natural tears" or products without preservatives which can further irritate, but most of the ones they recommend rely heavily on glycerin, which I don't want to out in my eyes--yuck! Similisan offers a range of excellent homeopathic eye drops, and I use several of them. I also like their Allergy Eye Relief, Dry Eye Relief, and Irritated Eye Relief. They have products for styes and pink eye too, which I have not used. Look up your own symptoms and the corresponding homeopathic remedies suggested, then check the ingredient panel on the back of the Similisan box, as each formulation is different. I rotate through several of their products depending on what symptom is presenting most acutely for me. Although I have such sensitive and dry eyes to begin with, I make my own situation worse be working all day on a computer at work, and then "relaxing" on a computer at home, all of which is very hard on my eyes. The Computer Eye Relief is a welcome relief when I suffer from eyestrain. I can usually find several of the other Similisan eye drops at any health food store and nowadays at many drug stores, but for some reason the Computer Eye Relief is normally not carried in nearby stores, so I buy it here. I also try to supplement well with omega 3's, which help to lubricate my eyes. My ophthalmologist always recommends that too. Take good care of the windows to your soul! :)