July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Similasan, Ear Wax Relief, Ear Drops, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Helps a little but is way too greasy

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 01, 2014

I did not realize this has a base of glycerin. It's really sticky so I'm not sure how much effect that can possibly have on ear wax, another sticky substance. All I know is it does help a bit, I was going to give it 3 stars but I can't stand the greasy feeling when it drips out of my ears. It's ok, it's not a solution but it sort of unblocks a bit. To be honest, I get better relief by using capsules to remove ear glue which is what I'm dealing with due to candida infestation. I also wonder if I wouldn't fare better by wetting the Q-tips with water like my mother used to do when I was a kid. Other than that, I read that hydrogen peroxide works even better but I've been afraid to use that. I might. I doubt I will repurchase this product, if need be, I'd try another brand. Someone else might like it but not me.