The best eye drop for irritated eyes and allergies

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Oct 21, 2012

Love this must have at home.

unbelivable!

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Jul 07, 2011

I had several eye surgeries, including LASIK, which means that I had to use lubricating drops often and am prone to infections. Moreover, I work at computer, much more than 10 hours a day. So my eyes are red, with feeling of sand, running sometimes. Everything changed with the FIRST drop of the wonderful drug. I can't believe my luck. I am going to order it in every shipment. Highly recommended!!!

Very fast relief from sore eyes

Posted by mygreathealth on Nov 24, 2010

Just letting you know that within 24 hours of using these drops I have felt considerable relief, less soreness, redness and mucous from an eye infection that has been plaguing me for more than a month.

Amazing product!!

Posted by Reviewer2031172 on Jan 16, 2010

I have had constant problems with my eyes that no doctor has been able to fully solve. I've tried prescription allergy drops, OTC drops of every kind and nothing seems to fully chase away the viral or bacterial pink eye that I seem to experience. It doesn't fully manifest most of the time so it hovers driving me crazy with the itching. This product within 24 hours has done more for me in terms of relief than everything else I've tried in the last five years. Fabulous!! In conjunction with this product, I also used the grapefruit seed tablets and the nutribiotic grapefruit nose spray and all three seem to be working together.

this works

Posted by 5392020341181940298 on Oct 29, 2015

After using this for a month my eyes are more white and less red.

from ukraine

Posted by Reviewer2605015 on Oct 22, 2011

very good

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1618468 on Feb 02, 2012

My teenage son has got great relief with his eyes since using this. He suffers from allergic conjunctivitis and using these drops means he no longer needs to use prescription antihistamine drops. Will be ordering more.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer3197278 on May 24, 2012

It calms eyes very good. ANd gives moisture to dried eyes.

AWESOME

Posted by bigdog on Mar 23, 2010

Took care of my infection in only a couple of days and cost a fraction of what the doctor prescibes.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1896730 on Jul 27, 2011

I had red eye and I refuse to use those chemicals eye drop from regular store. So I got this one and tried, and it worked!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »