New To iHerb?

Similasan, Sleeplessness Relief, 0.529 oz (15 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Finally sleeping!

Posted by Reviewer3156638 on Aug 07, 2010

I have struggled with restless sleep - always jerking awake suddenly, and not being able to fall asleep for hours on end. I actually sleep when I take this product consistently. It is the only natural remedy I've found that works for me. When the stores in town quit carrying it I quit sleeping - so I requested that iHerb start carrying it and they very promptly did! Thank you!!!! Keep taking it every night and it Will start to take effect. Love this product!

Good product - works

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Dec 27, 2011

I haven't been sleeping well for over a year and tried tryptophan, 5-htp, valerian, herbal mixtures, calcium. Though these supplements improved things, I got the best result from this homeopathic product. Have ordered a 2nd time.

Sleep At Last

Posted by Reviewer1744101 on Jan 25, 2011

This is a great product! I have used a number of natural preparations, but this one worked well! Roxanne Cole

Similasan, Sleeplessness Relief

Posted by Reviewer1954425 on Feb 10, 2011

Helps with stress!

Been taking every night

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 04, 2012

I haven't had to take them in the middle of the night because I'm sleeping much better when I take them at bedtime. I love homeopathic meds because they can not hurt you, only help if needed. Worth a try.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »