Finally sleeping!

Posted by Reviewer3156638 on Aug 07, 2010

I have struggled with restless sleep - always jerking awake suddenly, and not being able to fall asleep for hours on end. I actually sleep when I take this product consistently. It is the only natural remedy I've found that works for me. When the stores in town quit carrying it I quit sleeping - so I requested that iHerb start carrying it and they very promptly did! Thank you!!!! Keep taking it every night and it Will start to take effect. Love this product!

Good product - works

Posted by Reviewer3325005 on Dec 27, 2011

I haven't been sleeping well for over a year and tried tryptophan, 5-htp, valerian, herbal mixtures, calcium. Though these supplements improved things, I got the best result from this homeopathic product. Have ordered a 2nd time.

Sleep At Last

Posted by Reviewer1744101 on Jan 25, 2011

This is a great product! I have used a number of natural preparations, but this one worked well! Roxanne Cole

Similasan, Sleeplessness Relief

Posted by Reviewer1954425 on Feb 10, 2011

Helps with stress!

Similasan Sleeplessness Relief

Posted by Reviewer1026214 on Sep 16, 2011

Unfortunately this product did not work for me.

Been taking every night

Posted by DeanaS on Oct 04, 2012

I haven't had to take them in the middle of the night because I'm sleeping much better when I take them at bedtime. I love homeopathic meds because they can not hurt you, only help if needed. Worth a try.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2154769 on Apr 07, 2014

I am a fan of homeopathic remedy and this is no exception. Just takes the edge off my insomnia and less reliant of prescription medication.

POWERFUL

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Dec 25, 2014

they are the size of pin heads and only 3 are needed. Do not follow instructions - I took 6 first night. You could miss work. Could not wake - hard to open eyes = STRONG.

Similasan

Posted by Reviewer2069206 on Jun 18, 2011

For me I found this productworked to a degree but not completely.

A little of natural help

Posted by 5542091770193289124 on Jun 12, 2014

I hadn't tried these before so thought I would give them a go for those times when sleep is difficult. I have recently had to use them and for me they work and again are a natural product no nasty chemicals.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »