Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1550764 on Aug 10, 2011

This is the best lip balm I've ever tried and I've been seeking the lip balm holy grail for years. It smells lovely, feels nice on the lips and lasts longer than most.

BEST ever- wish they sold more products

Posted by MamaToMany on Jan 15, 2013

Bought this for my husband more for the joke of the name, and was willing to try it for the price. We LOVE it. I am back for more! For anyone looking for a cute/funny gift for the holidays that actually has value, this is seriously it!! Great for kissing :)

Love Chicken Poop

Posted by Reviewer3164336 on Dec 25, 2010

I live in a location where there is an extreme supply of real chicken poop from real chickens. When I whip this out and use it in public, I always gets lots of laughs. But the best reason love Chicken Poop is how it makes your lips feel. Love the lavender aroma and the gliding feeling.

chicken poop lip junk

Posted by Reviewer2208543 on Oct 19, 2010

It was a really fun gift to give, I gave one to My father and my son, They both got a kick out of it.

The name caught my eye and i just had to buy it!

Posted by Reviewer2179307 on Nov 04, 2011

It has the essentials of a good lip balm! It is not waxy or sticky. It is smooth to apply and great at moisturising!

best ever

Posted by Reviewer1429017 on Dec 06, 2011

i've been a lip balm junkie the last fifteen years, and i've tried numerous kinds of lip balms. most of the lip balms on iherb are better than the regular ones you get from the store, but this one. is just SO SO much better than everything. it is the only one that can keep my lips from chapping in wintertime. it doesnt smell like bubblegum or whatever, but doesnt smell at all bad either. a bit herbal-like. anyway, its AMAZING. and so cheap. im ordering 10 the next time.

I LOVE CHICKEN POOP!

Posted by Reviewer3093197 on Jul 12, 2011

"Chicken Poop" is the very BEST lip product I have ever used, and at 64 I've used lots of lip products! Thank you iHerb for offering this great product!

Very moisturising. A little greasy in feel.

Posted by Reviewer2929277 on Oct 13, 2013

Seriously, I've tried more expensive organic ones from Hauschka and Weleda and this is soooo much better. You can really taste the lavender and orange essential oils and for some reason I think the avocado oil base is much more moisturising than the more common beeswax ones. Gonna order 4 tubes in my next iherb order, maybe the spf version.

Chicken Poop Lip Junk Is a Great Lip Moisturizer! Nice for Chapped Lips!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

Chicken Poop is a famous all natural lip moisturizer that is made from high quality, recognizable ingredients. I like products that are made from natural ingredients, not some garbage that you can't even pronounce.

I don't know...

Posted by Reviewer1736731 on Dec 03, 2010

I'm not sure if I think lavender scent is a good idea when it comes to lip balms. Feels strange to me. But it works okay as a lip balm. Don't think I will buy this one again, but then again, I've never been to found of lavender.