• Reviews | English

Great Cardamom

Posted by 5398817154136110349 on Apr 12, 2013

A fresh organic, must have for indian dishes and I use this in my homemade curry powder as well!

superb quality

Posted by Reviewer1836959 on Apr 28, 2013

Seems to be of superb quality and has a very strong aroma.

Perfect condition.

Posted by 4913456306678181697 on Aug 15, 2013

No worries it has been delivered even to the city of Seoul in Korea in perfect condition. As always, I greatly contented with the stuff.

Great scent and flavor

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Sep 25, 2013

The spices from Simply Organic live up to my expectations! I used these for a homemade chai latte mix and the flavor comes through very well!

Potent

Posted by 5561125738054274035 on Jul 31, 2014

Potent, love it.

Quality is Awesome

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on May 08, 2015

Simply organic is my go to spice on I-herb. I prefer this because its organic and the quality is awesome. the colors are strong and the taste is superior to filler spices. No fillers in this, just cardamon. I used this to make Masala tea. So good and spicy.

Thanks!

Posted by 5361245887549870591 on Dec 02, 2015

Great quality and taste. This is the first time I've used Cardamom but I had a recipe that called for it and I wanted to try it out. It has a great scent and added a lot of additional flavor to my recipe. I recommend it and it's also organic which is great in my book.

Good Product

Posted by 5682340901074982501 on Dec 16, 2015

Not easy to find in FL stores. Fast delivery.

Great flavor organic

Posted by Reviewer1484649 on Jun 29, 2016

I use cardamom in lots of things every day. With cinnamon in my oatmeal, with honey in tea, so I want a fresh, full flavor. Nothing is as good as fresh ground ( but that is a lot of work for a nice smooth powder). I like that this is organic, though the company website doesn't really give much more information other than that it's from Guatemala.

Great value

Posted by 4985427233146297338 on Oct 19, 2014

Excellent quality and value, love this brand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »