Cinnamon a Spice packed with Healthful Antioxidants,. ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by recommended on Aug 10, 2013

I replace cinnamon in place of brown sugar or regular sugar in candied vegetable dishes, such as candied yams, baby carrots, apple sclices. Cinnamon lends a complex, sweet flavor without the spike in glucoseCinnamon is not only a spice packed with healthful antioxidants, it can also be used to help diabetics control blood glucose levels.I also Stir cinnamon into baked good recipes, it tastes delicious!

non teste

Posted by 4975333890407719334 on Aug 10, 2013

offert à une amie.

Amazing

Posted by 5744337636668468534 on Jul 28, 2013

The best spices ever!!

Like it

Posted by Hanne67 on Jul 19, 2013

I like this cinnamon and that it's organic.

Great!

Posted by jnewbigging on Jul 16, 2013

I love cinnamon and this is an excellent brand. Try sprinkling some on diced apples, then microwave for 30 seconds. Tastes like a delicious pie filling without all the calories!

smells wonderful

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Jun 27, 2013

I pour a little in my coffee every morning it smells an tastes great and it's also good for your health

So good!

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on Jun 24, 2013

I love it! Really good cinnamon :D

A Wonderful Korinjte Cinnamon

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I only get spices from three sources....my garden, my local amazing tea/spice specialty store or from Simply Organic. Why? Simply Organic does not sell any products or use any ingredients that have been irradiated. They use cryogenic grinding instead of normal grinding where temperatures can reach 200 degrees, damaging heat-sensitive components. This cinnamon is my favourite. Simply Organic uses a high quality Korinjte cinnamon which is the same cinnamon that Cinnabon uses in their buns. Very sweet and fragrant. I love the glass bottles and they have a best before date so you know it hasn't been sitting on the shelf for years.They’re the perfect size for freshness. You really need to buy spices in small fresh quantities. I also like that Simply Organic gives 1% of their profits to support organic farming causes. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Great taste

Posted by Triona on May 16, 2013

Much better than the cinnamon I used to buy at my local store. Great and good looking container as well.

The best cinnamon I've ever tasted!

Posted by myoungpepper on Apr 24, 2013

I've always loved cinnamon as long as I can remember. I thought all cinnamon was the same and never even considered there could be such differences in taste, until....I tried this brand! I am still amazed at the natural sweetness this cinnamon has and how much better it taste than what I ever had before. Cinnamon has many beneficial health properties, so if you want something that taste good and is good for you I highly recommend Simply Organic cinnamon! Enjoy spicing up your life!! :)