• Customer Ratings

Really good! But not the best.

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 28, 2013

This is a really tasty curry and it smells divine too. Though there's something about it I don't like. I don't know. I used to buy the curry from Frontier Natural Products, but I thought I would try this too and see if it were any difference between them, even though they contain the same ingredients.. I think the one from Frontier Natural Products is more tasty. More flavor and taste more fresh.

Tasty

Posted by JoshBee on Aug 04, 2012

A very tasty curry powder that has a prominent turmeric and cinnamon taste without completely smothering the taste of the other herbs.

Veldig god krydderserie

Posted by Herbhild on Apr 12, 2012

Økologisk, store, fine glass, god smak

Sabroso

Posted by azzure on Sep 25, 2013

Muy bueno y genial la cantidad que trae y el precio que tiene.

Best product

Posted by Hurrahei on Jul 17, 2014

Simply Organic has the best of spices!

Amazing and affordable.

Posted by 5712907867707111837 on Jul 22, 2014

I would never have been able to find an organic curry powder at this price elsewhere. I use it just about any time I get the chance. The flavor is mild, so you have every opportunity to add other spices and enhance certain flavors. Highly recommended!

Wonderful taste!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Have made delicious tasting curries with this a couple of time. The whole family is pleased. Rich, natural taste.

I'd buy it again!

Posted by swinginstars on Aug 29, 2014

This curry has a good balance between the spices - fairly strong but not overly spicy. The taste is fresh, deep and rich. I highly recommend this as one of the top 'must have' spices for any cook's kitchen.

missing kick

Posted by Reviewer1848521 on Apr 05, 2012

It's fragrant, but missing the kick. I used it once, and couldn't bring myself to re-use it again. Baba curry powder in Singapore local supermarket taste better at cheaper price.

'Simply' Great Product!

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Sep 16, 2012

I love all of the Simply Organic herbs and spices. Not only are the ingredients of great quality and price, but the glass containers are also sustainable (glass). I will continue to purchase these for a long time to come.