Mmmmmm ginger.

Posted by jnewbigging on Jul 16, 2013

Delicious, organic and always gives my dishes the flavor I want.

Simply Organic, Ginger, 1.64 oz (46 g)

Posted by Reviewer1084989 on Apr 29, 2015

I love Simply Organic spices. This Ginger is great as use it in my tea as well as my smoothies. As always, shipping was fast and iHerb packages their products very thoughtfully.

Great for tea. Fantastic tasting ginger root!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 03, 2016

I usually use fresh ginger but I will not be able to leave home for a couple of months and I missed my ginger tea, now I brew green tea and add to it a good amount of this ginger and some organic honey, few drops of lemon juice and have an amazing tea. . . . See my page for more reviews. There is also a link to my FaceBook and Twitter pages.

LOVE

Posted by satokovann on May 14, 2016

IN JAPAN, WE EAT SOBA (BUCKWHEAT PASTA) WITH SPECIFIC SOUP AND ICE, AND I PUT TONS OF THIS IN IT! THIS WAY IT TURN OUT ONE VERY HEALTHY DISH.

pungent and spicy

Posted by 4730593856583659911 on Jun 14, 2013

Probably the best bottled ground ginger I have purchased. A little goes a long way and this is a departure from the amount I used to use when I bought ground ginger in plastic containers at the supermarket. A generously-sized bottle for the price. Excellent mixed into hot lemonade and then iced for summer.

delicious

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

great spice for baking...especially for anything with pumpkin in it. Quality of this company is wonderful. I appreciate that the spices are in glass, and are organic. Very fresh. WAY cheaper than in store.

If your internal body is cold, should take this

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Dec 12, 2012

I have been suffering from candida infection more than 2 years. After trying so many supplements from Iherb, it gets better but as winter came, it never disappeared. I also have very week immune system and stomach, basically whole my body. Few days ago, I had serious cold and tried this with manuka honey to make a tea. Taking ginger tea everyday helped me a lot and I don't have hot flush before period anymore and my infection is totally gone! If your internal organs are cold, you may have lots of illness such as infection, cold etc. Try this with manuka honey! You will feel difference soon enough!

good

Posted by Reviewer2608316 on Jul 14, 2012

good

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I put a little ginger and cinnamon in green tea.

Organic, high quality & very fresh !

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Dec 01, 2011

ORGANIC, high quality, very fresh ! Cheaper than from the local health food store or even grocery - and a much larger slection from iHerb !