LOVE IT ~

Posted by 4978788946148759602 on Jul 05, 2012

strong flavor and fresh

great product

Posted by Reviewer1064168 on Feb 07, 2012

I have purchased simply organic seasonings before and have never been disappointed. This is no exception. Very happy with my purchase.

Simply Organic, Ginger, 1.64 oz (46 g)

Posted by Reviewer1084989 on Apr 29, 2015

I love Simply Organic spices. This Ginger is great as use it in my tea as well as my smoothies. As always, shipping was fast and iHerb packages their products very thoughtfully.

Fresh flavour pop!!

Posted by 5001407197958710933 on Jan 28, 2014

The best ground ginger I've purchased. Exceptional aroma and taste.

LOVE

Posted by satokovann on May 14, 2016

IN JAPAN, WE EAT SOBA (BUCKWHEAT PASTA) WITH SPECIFIC SOUP AND ICE, AND I PUT TONS OF THIS IN IT! THIS WAY IT TURN OUT ONE VERY HEALTHY DISH.

Good spice!

Posted by 5661327229245514181 on Sep 17, 2013

I use a lot of ginger. My daughter is a singer, and she uses a lot too for her voice. Most ginger in powdered form here in Japan comes from china, most likely full of chemicals. This is organic so I don't worry about using so much! Glad I can find it on iHerb

Great for tea. Fantastic tasting ginger root!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 03, 2016

I usually use fresh ginger but I will not be able to leave home for a couple of months and I missed my ginger tea, now I brew green tea and add to it a good amount of this ginger and some organic honey, few drops of lemon juice and have an amazing tea. . . . See my page for more reviews. There is also a link to my FaceBook and Twitter pages.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

I put a little ginger and cinnamon in green tea.

Love this product..

Posted by Reviewer2205678 on Feb 17, 2014

This is the first time, I bought it and love its quality. It is like having fresh Ginger...

If your internal body is cold, should take this

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Dec 12, 2012

I have been suffering from candida infection more than 2 years. After trying so many supplements from Iherb, it gets better but as winter came, it never disappeared. I also have very week immune system and stomach, basically whole my body. Few days ago, I had serious cold and tried this with manuka honey to make a tea. Taking ginger tea everyday helped me a lot and I don't have hot flush before period anymore and my infection is totally gone! If your internal organs are cold, you may have lots of illness such as infection, cold etc. Try this with manuka honey! You will feel difference soon enough!