Mmmmmm ginger.

Posted by jnewbigging on Jul 16, 2013

Delicious, organic and always gives my dishes the flavor I want.

Simply Organic, Ginger, 1.64 oz (46 g)

Posted by Reviewer1084989 on Apr 29, 2015

I love Simply Organic spices. This Ginger is great as use it in my tea as well as my smoothies. As always, shipping was fast and iHerb packages their products very thoughtfully.

Ginger for Stir fry

Posted by 5639931900036840730 on Aug 18, 2016

I love to have this on hand for stir fry's, sometimes I will add a half teaspoon to my fresh ginger for a stronger ginger hit, or will use the simply organic ginger on its own instead of the fresh ginger. I have also used it in my ginger tea to make a warmer feeling on the throat when my throat is sore or I have flu this is an excellent product! just buy it!

Great for tea. Fantastic tasting ginger root!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Jun 03, 2016

I usually use fresh ginger but I will not be able to leave home for a couple of months and I missed my ginger tea, now I brew green tea and add to it a good amount of this ginger and some organic honey, few drops of lemon juice and have an amazing tea. . . . See my page for more reviews. There is also a link to my FaceBook and Twitter pages.

LOVE

Posted by satokovann on May 14, 2016

IN JAPAN, WE EAT SOBA (BUCKWHEAT PASTA) WITH SPECIFIC SOUP AND ICE, AND I PUT TONS OF THIS IN IT! THIS WAY IT TURN OUT ONE VERY HEALTHY DISH.

very dood

Posted by 4698366384269017508 on Aug 02, 2016

I use only organic spices. Ginger tastes good but I like to eat it also because it's good for joints. I have a mild arthritis.

pungent and spicy

Posted by 4730593856583659911 on Jun 14, 2013

Probably the best bottled ground ginger I have purchased. A little goes a long way and this is a departure from the amount I used to use when I bought ground ginger in plastic containers at the supermarket. A generously-sized bottle for the price. Excellent mixed into hot lemonade and then iced for summer.

delicious

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

great spice for baking...especially for anything with pumpkin in it. Quality of this company is wonderful. I appreciate that the spices are in glass, and are organic. Very fresh. WAY cheaper than in store.

If your internal body is cold, should take this

Posted by Reviewer3348865 on Dec 12, 2012

I have been suffering from candida infection more than 2 years. After trying so many supplements from Iherb, it gets better but as winter came, it never disappeared. I also have very week immune system and stomach, basically whole my body. Few days ago, I had serious cold and tried this with manuka honey to make a tea. Taking ginger tea everyday helped me a lot and I don't have hot flush before period anymore and my infection is totally gone! If your internal organs are cold, you may have lots of illness such as infection, cold etc. Try this with manuka honey! You will feel difference soon enough!

good

Posted by Reviewer2608316 on Jul 14, 2012

good