Simply Organic, Italian Dressing Mix, 12 Packets, 0.70 oz (20 g) Each

LOVE THIS!

Posted by run4bear on Jul 01, 2012

I use organic olive oil and organic balsamic vinegar to make an salad dressing I adore and is good for me!

Good Italian Dressing Mix

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on May 06, 2013

I use this dressing mix to make my own salad dressing, following the instructions on the packet. It taste good. Can also be sprinkled on pasta and fish. Blends very well.

good

Posted by Reviewer2922162 on May 24, 2014

mixes well and tastes great

I love this dressing!

Posted by 4842268263492282418 on Aug 27, 2014

This dressing mix is very good, and I especially like that it's organic. I do modify the amounts given in the directions, though, because I use it with balsamic vinegar and want more of the taste of the vinegar. I use a half cup balsamic, a half cup oil (I use rice bran oil), and 2 tablespoons of water. I mix the water, vinegar, and mix in a mason jar and then drizzle the oil in gradually, stirring constantly with a small wkisk so it incorporates well. (My proportions might not work as well with a stronger vinegar.)