Excellent

Posted by jazzmiss on Aug 27, 2014

Best Italian blend of seasonings that I've ever used. Great substitute for fresh herbs. I use it for pasta dishes, mozzarella with tomatoes, pizza and much more!

good value of money

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek2 on Sep 13, 2012

been using alot for almost every meal, but didnt seem like i use much! Smell not strong though, i used it in my mashed potatoes, along with black pepper and sea salt. Used it in my homemade fresh pasta, excellent taste! What's more, it can totally be added into my homemade pasta sauce. In my area, it's hard to find fresh herbs, so I'd take dry ones. And this baby totally solves my problem on herbs issues with my pasta sauce. Think it is a great one for my pizza sauce as well lol Definitely will buy again after this bottle.

What I can say

Posted by 4818940035322598004 on May 10, 2016

This is Italian seasoning, it seasons things Italian-ly.

Good

Posted by 4994548901562193742 on Jul 30, 2015

Adds flavour and makes my food look better too! I use this on almost everything, even on plain ol' simple boiled eggs. Yum.

🌼

Posted by Arbieaa1 on Nov 08, 2015

❀❀

ν—ˆλΈŒλΉ΅

Posted by Reviewer2213867 on Aug 14, 2012

νŒŒμŠ€νƒ€μ— λ„£μ–΄ μš”λ¦¬ν•˜λ‹€κ°€ μš”μ¦˜μ—” ν† λ§ˆν† λž‘ μ΄νƒˆλ¦¬μ•ˆ μ‹œμ¦ˆλ‹μ„ λ„£μ–΄μ„œ ν”Όμžλ§›λ‚˜λŠ” ν—ˆλΈŒλΉ΅ λ§Œλ“€μ–΄λ¨Ήκ³  μžˆμ–΄μš”~ μ΄κ²ƒλ§Œ 넣어도 풍미가 ν™• μ‚΄μ•„λ‚˜λ‹ˆ λ„ˆλ¬΄ μ’‹μ•„μš”^^ λ‹€ 떨어지면 또 κ΅¬μž…ν• κ±°μ˜ˆμš”

Really good tasting ..

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. spice, like all the other Simply Organic's products! You won't regret buying this. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

어디에 λΏŒλ €λ„ μ΄νƒˆλ¦¬μ•ˆ

Posted by 5005747715103530493 on Jul 27, 2013

κ³„λž€λ§μ΄, μ‚Όκ²Ήμ‚΄, 볢음λ°₯- λͺ»λ„£λŠ”데가 μ—†λ„€μš” 처음 λ°›μ•—μ„λ•Œ μ–‘ λ„ˆλ¬΄ 적은거 아냐 ν–ˆλŠ”λ° 써도써도 μ€„μ§ˆ μ•Šμ•„μš”

Excellent product