Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2152001 on Apr 22, 2016

Love Simply Organic products. This vanilla is fantastic and I love that it is organic. I try to use only organic products. iHerb has the best prices for all products I buy.

Very good product

Posted by 4785905166222146428 on Apr 08, 2016

It adds nice vanilla flavor to my deserts. Willbuy again

ok

Posted by 4833056302858144192 on Apr 07, 2016

but the alcohol aroma is too strong

My favourite one.

Posted by potiholic on Mar 06, 2016

Suitable for baking, perfect for pouring on coffee or milkshake. Natural flavour.

Pre-Order If You're Lazy Like Me

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016

I hate to be without a random ingredient like this when I'm ready to bake. There is nothing worse than running off to the grocery store to pick up the one ingredient that you're missing. When I'm getting low, I pre-order on iHerb to keep my pantry stocked. Shipping is usually no more than 4 days. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES"

If you want to bake without sugar

Posted by HolisticHealth on Feb 20, 2016

Quite mild but good vanilla taste without sugar. Not too pricy and has real vanilla in it.

My baking got better!

Posted by 5096571042123877346 on Feb 15, 2016

Have had such positive comments from my recent batches of vanilla cupcakes and it's all due to this marvellous extract! Topped off with even more vanilla frosting - has been a consistent hit!! Will be re-buying for sure.

Bad container

Posted by NaturalHealthyLiving on Jan 12, 2016

It doesn't smell very good in particular, because it is alcohol, it has a sharp and strong smell. The flavour is not the best, I guess you can taste the vanilla a bit, but I don't think I will buy this again, I want to try another type or form of vanilla. The cap is not the best, it is sometimes hard to take off. It should be like a pipette or something on the top that prevented a lot coming out at the same time, it is very easy to spill.

Good product

Posted by 5645966048549663091 on Dec 20, 2015

I am happy with the product, it's my first organic vanilla extract, so I can't give you so many info about it. I've used it yesterday and the cake tasted good. Anyway, good product for the money! :-)

Not enough vanilla for me

Posted by 5258215620550331999 on Nov 05, 2015

It has very mild taste of vanilla and I don't like the alcohol in it. Otherwise quite good product. maybe I should use more of it to get stronger vanilla taste.