Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Simply Organic, Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract, Farm Grown , 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Best vanilla extract I've had

Posted by LilleaRaychel on Jul 14, 2011

I've tried many different vanilla extracts, and have even made my own by steeping vanilla beans in Polish potato based vodka, but this one is the best! No weird things added to it, like most extracts today, even the supposed natural ones, and the taste is richer. I find that a little goes furthur, so it ends up being more economical too.

Excellent quality

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013

This is the best vanilla I have ever used in my baking. It tastes great and I like that it is an organic product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

The best vanilla.

Posted by RodericRinehart on May 01, 2011

One of the most trusted companies in herbs, spices, extracts, salt. Delicious, organic, and perfect!

Very Good and GLUTEN FREE

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Aug 02, 2014

In the United States, in order for a vanilla extract to be called PURE, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration requires that the solution contains a minimum 35% of alcohol and 100g of vanilla beans per litre (13.35 ounces per gallon).[refer to Food and Drug Administration (April 1, 2010). "Food and Drugs, Chapter I, Subchapter A, Food for Human Consumption, Part 169—Food Dressings and Flavorings"] ---- so, of course this has a high alcohol content! It is a requirement!! Come on people, be fair in your criticism; and know your facts first. Besides, the alcohol burns away in cooking/baking, so what's the problem? We have a recently-discovered celiac in our family, so we were concerned about the source of the alcohol in this product --- we are relieved to learn that it is gluten-free.

This is the real deal

Posted by Reviewer2594410 on Aug 12, 2011

Tastes far better than artificial vanilla extracts and supermarket brands. Delicious in smoothies, Very Raw and Unique. Will buy again. Good price.