Best vanilla extract I've had

Posted by LilleaRaychel on Jul 14, 2011

I've tried many different vanilla extracts, and have even made my own by steeping vanilla beans in Polish potato based vodka, but this one is the best! No weird things added to it, like most extracts today, even the supposed natural ones, and the taste is richer. I find that a little goes furthur, so it ends up being more economical too.

Simply Organic makes Simply the Best!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

For the greater part of my life I bought imitation vanilla from the grocery store....a time in my life I will sadly never get back. I remember the first time I tried organic madagascar vanilla.....It was love at first smell. This organic vanilla lingers and flows from your nose to your tastebuds. There’s 3 main types of vanilla.   Tahitian vanilla .... best paired with fruit, Mexican....with spices like ginger and cloves and Madagascar which goes best with cream and chocolate. Simply Organic also sells Ugandan vanilla which is slightly sweeter than Madagascar and has hints of chocolate. I like the Madagascar the best. I love Simply Organics as they don't sell any products that have been irradiated. Their products are dated so that I know how fresh they are ... and they give 1% of their profits to support organic farming causes. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Very Good and GLUTEN FREE

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Aug 02, 2014

In the United States, in order for a vanilla extract to be called PURE, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration requires that the solution contains a minimum 35% of alcohol and 100g of vanilla beans per litre (13.35 ounces per gallon).[refer to Food and Drug Administration (April 1, 2010). "Food and Drugs, Chapter I, Subchapter A, Food for Human Consumption, Part 169—Food Dressings and Flavorings"] ---- so, of course this has a high alcohol content! It is a requirement!! Come on people, be fair in your criticism; and know your facts first. Besides, the alcohol burns away in cooking/baking, so what's the problem? We have a recently-discovered celiac in our family, so we were concerned about the source of the alcohol in this product --- we are relieved to learn that it is gluten-free.

Excellent quality

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013

This is the best vanilla I have ever used in my baking. It tastes great and I like that it is an organic product. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

The best vanilla.

Posted by RodericRinehart on May 01, 2011

One of the most trusted companies in herbs, spices, extracts, salt. Delicious, organic, and perfect!

This is the real deal

Posted by Reviewer2594410 on Aug 12, 2011

Tastes far better than artificial vanilla extracts and supermarket brands. Delicious in smoothies, Very Raw and Unique. Will buy again. Good price.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Jul 25, 2012

I love that this vanilla is organic. It makes wonderful baked goods. I also use it with stevia and organic cacao powder to make a delicious sugar free hot chocolate.

Good Quality Vanilla for Baking

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012

This product was used in baking items. It's a nice quality vanilla for use in cookies and other baked goods items.

Great vanilla flavor and fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Sep 14, 2011

Super nice vanilla to cook with.

Great Vanilla Extract