Simply Organic, Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract, Farm Grown , 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Simply Organic makes Simply the Best!

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

For the greater part of my life I bought imitation vanilla from the grocery store....a time in my life I will sadly never get back. I remember the first time I tried organic madagascar vanilla.....It was love at first smell. This organic vanilla lingers and flows from your nose to your tastebuds. There’s 3 main types of vanilla.   Tahitian vanilla .... best paired with fruit, Mexican....with spices like ginger and cloves and Madagascar which goes best with cream and chocolate. Simply Organic also sells Ugandan vanilla which is slightly sweeter than Madagascar and has hints of chocolate. I like the Madagascar the best. I love Simply Organics as they don't sell any products that have been irradiated. Their products are dated so that I know how fresh they are ... and they give 1% of their profits to support organic farming causes. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

The best vanilla.

Posted by RodericRinehart on May 01, 2011

One of the most trusted companies in herbs, spices, extracts, salt. Delicious, organic, and perfect!

Great vanilla flavor and fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2825897 on Sep 14, 2011

Super nice vanilla to cook with.

This is the real deal

Posted by Reviewer2594410 on Aug 12, 2011

Tastes far better than artificial vanilla extracts and supermarket brands. Delicious in smoothies, Very Raw and Unique. Will buy again. Good price.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2588465 on Jul 25, 2012

I love that this vanilla is organic. It makes wonderful baked goods. I also use it with stevia and organic cacao powder to make a delicious sugar free hot chocolate.