The BEST Vanilla!

Posted by healthfirst on Feb 18, 2015

This is the best tasting organic vanilla flavoring I've ever used. Won't use anything else but this brand. I have purchased both non-alcoholic and glycerin based vanilla flavoring from this company and both are highly recommended.

Vanilla

Posted by 5631393361588436910 on Feb 19, 2015

I used the regular vanilla extract from the same brand before. Compared to that one, I think this leaves stronger vanilla scent after baking. I noticed that especially with sugar cookies. I think this is more syrup like consistency than runny liquid like the regular kind. When I use teaspoon to measure, I feel like there is a lot left on the spoon. Gotta find a little trick to avoid wasting!

My favourute vanilla flavouring

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Dec 12, 2014

No alcohol aftertaste is a huge plus, but it also gives a very natural vanilla aroma. Highly recommended.

Great taste

Posted by 5339398662026065697 on Jan 06, 2015

I prefer this one to the one that comes with alcohol because I use it raw in my morning smoothies, if it's for cooking I guess it's not such a big difference.

sabor riquisimo

Posted by 4911046906024361524 on Sep 17, 2014

Me encanta, muy buena

Tasty

Posted by 4612120995713906551 on May 09, 2016

Really tasty and lasts just a long as store bought ones. I don't cook with it so can't comment on amount of flavour left after baking, but in raw slices and protein shakes it's divine.

super vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on May 26, 2016

Having tried several brands, and several countries' vanilla, I'm going to stick with this one for the best flavor.

By far the best vanilla extract

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Jun 07, 2016

Organic, alcohol-free, pure stuff, I use it everywhere and also my family loves it!

LOVE IT

Posted by 4875379770224562663 on Aug 01, 2016

High quality product! love the smell and the taste. not the first time I'm buying this product and will sure buy again.

No alcohol, great flavour!

Posted by 5032401714314397512 on Aug 10, 2016

Great price for the voume, good quality product :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »