Simply Organic, Peppermint Flavor

Posted by KiMaLi on Apr 16, 2013

I love that this product is all Organic, I'm all for that. Peppermint oil has long been used to ease stomach distresses. In very small amounts it can be used for a colicky baby to help ease their discomfort. I used to use peppermint oil with my son when he was a baby. This product would also be good as a compliment for all of your chocolate recipes... baking, cooking, mixed drinks and hot drinks. Chocolate and peppermint what a great combo that is! If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. Please remember to check out our daily and weekly specials for more great deals! Then check out the freebies and get a little something for yourself. If you order 40.00 of merchandise you will receive free shipping. IHerb usually ships out their products within 24 hours.

Great peppermint taste

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Oct 22, 2011

Tastes excellent! I made mint choco-chip brownies, I also use it in hot chocolate. Love the flavour!

Perfect and refreshing peppermint flavour!

Posted by 4690113404779940005 on Aug 02, 2016

I'm very keen on this product. The peppermint scent and flavour are authentic and perfectly pepperminty. I prefer peppermint flavouring over (fresh) mint flavouring, and this product has definitely met my expectations! The flavour is so strong that you will only need a very small pinch (also dependent on the quantity of the dish/drink, of course). Highly recommended for peppermint lovers, as you can use this in almost anything you want! :-)

Good taste

Posted by 5676779061865305759 on Feb 20, 2015

only a bit drop made my cup nicer, but smell some alcohol.

great flavour enhancer

Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Jul 10, 2013

I put this in my green smoothies with cocoa powder and it tastes great!

perfect

Posted by 5120775936314933417 on May 12, 2013

just right only a few drops will do :D

After eight!

Posted by Reviewer3241630 on Oct 18, 2014

This product is amazing! Once I open the bottle and smelled, it reminded me so much of after eights! Wow! So the first thing I did was obviously to make some homemade chocolate that was similar to after eight and they were so delicious! :D I'm super glad I bought this and I'm 100% sure I will buy it again, for me and others!

Slight sunflower taste

Posted by 4861996706004060229 on Jul 28, 2014

This is peppermint oil diluted with (raw) sunflower oil. I don't know if it was my imagination, but I think I was able to taste the sunflower oil when using this. Therefore, this would probably be best for baking. For candy, frosting, ice cream, coffee flavoring and other foods with very few ingredients, it would be better to use a tiny amount of 100% peppermint oil instead.

As advertised.

Posted by Reviewer2179743 on Jan 01, 2016

can be added to myriad things

Versatile product- good scent and flavor

Posted by ArunaDawn on Jun 21, 2016

Strong minty scent makes it versatile for use in homemade cleaning and body products without concerns over safety. My thought is if it is organic and safe to eat it is safer than an essential oil for absorption. I like that I can use the same bottle for making mint brownies and scent my soap. I have always enjoyed simply organic's products and this one is no exception.