Favorite! Hot - one single packet lasts for about tree dinners.

Posted by TheHeArtsprout on Mar 17, 2013

This has become a "buy again and again" in my herb-shopping bag. Lovely taste, and I like that it's organic, without MSG and sugar. My family like it too, but it can be a bit too hot with the whole packet, so normally I have one packet for several taco-dinners. :) Highly recommend! Denne kjøper vi igjen og igjen - god smak, økologisk, uten sukker og smaksforserkere! Det at den er "spicy" er absolutt ikke tull: Den ér sterk, og vi pleier å dele en pakke i flere middager. Kanskje tre. Anbefales! :) Jeg spiser min taco med denne, og som skjell bruker jeg romano- eller hjertesalat. Nom nom! :)

Great product

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 15, 2013

Very nice, lovely flavours, I will be purchasing this again when I have used all my packets. YUM Spicy Taco (I am vegan, I just use lentils, chick peas and backed beans with this packet)

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2904850 on Jul 08, 2011

This is so good! I use it for layered dip and for nachos. It's hard to find these mixes without msg and other additives in my area.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2191280 on Dec 06, 2011

If you like spicy,you,ll love this stuff,don't forget to add some ketchup to tone down the heat a bit.

Awesome!

Posted by 5022950496821929730 on Jul 04, 2015

We live in a small town in South Korea where it is really hard to find a single Mexican restaurant. It has been quite tough especially because we are from southern California. This product definitely fulfill our needs and we just LOVE it! Great for people who live in places without much access to Mexican food.

Delicious

Posted by 5487849416492740001 on Sep 24, 2014

This make cooking easy for me.

A+++++

Posted by Reviewer1355336 on Aug 29, 2011

Excellent service & product

Spicy Organic Taco Seasoning mix

Posted by 4894066476042417824 on Oct 26, 2015

I like the flavor of this seasoning mix. I especially like that it is USDA Certified organic. I use it directly on the meat so it makes a stronger spicy flavor. Being able to buy in bulk is a plus.