• Reviews | English

Great Product...Great company

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I can’t afford to buy everything organic but spices are so concentrated that I always buy organic. If you’re not sure, next time you have the opportunity.... look at the color difference between organic and conventional spices! That’s what convinced me. The main problem with spices is that most are irradiated using ionized radiation. While this kills bacteria, the main reason for this process is to increase shelf life. Irradiation not only degrades the product but also could be a potential carcinogen. It's hard to tell the source of the spices and what standards were used when handling and processing them. Because of this I only get spices from three sources....my garden, my local amazing tea/spice specialty store or from Simply Organic. Why? Simply Organic does not sell any products or use any ingredients that have been irradiated. They use cryogenic grinding. Normal grinding temperatures can reach 200 degrees, damaging heat-sensitive components. Their products are dated so you know they haven't been sitting on the shelf or in a bin for years. I love the glass bottles. They’re the perfect size for proper use. You really need to buy spices in small fresh quantities. I also like that Simply Organic gives 1% of their profits to support organic farming causes. I love their Thyme and it allways tastes fresh! You should also give Simply Organics amazing Korinjte cinnamon a try. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Good Product. Save 10 Dollars on Your Order!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

I get my herbs cheaper through this site. Thyme tastes great with apple sausage.

Tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jun 16, 2013

I use this on my cooked lentils... tastes great!

Love it

Posted by 5744337636668468534 on Jul 28, 2013

So fresh

Great

Posted by Reviewer2150082 on Jan 19, 2012

I love all the Simply organic spices. Prices are good, nice big jars hold a generous amount.

Spice o life

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Feb 14, 2012

I like that the price is good and it comes in a glass bottle.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1068702 on Feb 16, 2012

I'm very satisfied with the spices from Simply Organic. It tastes more and is very good!I've tried eight different spices of this mark. I also like the bottle where the spices are stored. :-)

Good!

Posted by eldeen on Feb 25, 2012

I love the spices from Simply Organic. Good taste and very nice container. :)

I love it!

Posted by 5483059628181048367 on May 13, 2012

Definitely glad I bought

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 08, 2012

Very good flavor and smell !

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »