Great!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jan 26, 2014

I like turmeric as it has many health benefits. It detoxes liver, prevents cancer growth, speeds up wound healing, helps with inflammatory skin conditions. I like adding it to lots of dishes, but my favourite one is kitchari. But beware, everything it touches turns yellow! :D If you have any plastic utensils or dishes, wash them as soon as they come in contact with turmeric! Seriously. Also, watch your kitchen counter.

Organic Turmeric

Posted by karishma on Jun 15, 2012

This is a very good quality turmeric, I use it a lot in my cooking. It fights harmful bacteria, bad cholesterol, and disease-causing inflammation. It also improves cell communication throughout the body. It has strong inhibitive effects on cancer cells, preventing or slowing the onset as well as growth of tumors.

EXCELLENT!!

Posted by Reviewer2929019 on Feb 10, 2012

The helathiest spice in the world (based on research) I put it on my every food!

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1068702 on Feb 16, 2012

I'm very satisfied with the spices from Simply Organic. It tastes more and is very good!I've tried eight different spices of this mark. I also like the bottle where the spices are stored. :-)

Good anti-inflammatory

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

I like the taste but others may not. I like to add it to quinoa.

Turmeric creates wonders

Posted by Reviewer1083988 on Mar 01, 2012

read about this product so many times, used by Indian women for glowing complexion (external) I use this as a facial mask along with gram flour and honey its lovely

Love Tumeric

Posted by Reviewer2616335 on Feb 24, 2012

I've been drinking Tumeric and using it in my facial masks. Its is truly a wonder spice. It is an antiseptic for blood cleansing and a skin brightener. Can't live without it.

Ordered for DIY Tumeric Detox Juice

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016

For the detox mix: 3 Tbsp turmeric, 2 tsp black pepper (for optimal absorption), 1 Tbsp powdered ginger. For the drink: Mix 1 tsp mixture with 1 cup of coconut milk or water, 1 tsp honey, squeeze of lemon. Serve hot or cold. Keep a spoon handy to keep stirring. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know. I've purchased over 300 products.

Superfood

Posted by archeiherb on Oct 12, 2015

Every morning i add this powder into my scrambled eggs,which taste really good and healthy. little powder,big health!!!

great quality

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on Nov 01, 2011

Simply Organic products are SO fresh. YEA!!!