Vanilla dream

Posted by 5018827805672961755 on May 20, 2014

Great quality; built in dropper prevents over pouring.

An ok product.

Posted by 4742878098617811749 on Jul 03, 2014

On the first sniff this smells great, a nice clean vanilla. But upon using the product I found that even if I used a lot, it just would not make the dish fragrant enough for a discernible vanilla fragrance. Compared to Simply Organic Madagascar Pure Vanilla Extract, this had less alcohol but lacked the creamy vanilla flavor and fragrance of Simply Organic. I much prefer Simply Organic Madagascar Pure Vanilla, which is just magical!

My muffins smell divine

Posted by Reviewer2265245 on Apr 09, 2014

I have been using only half a teaspoon at a time from this bottle in Paleo/GAPS coconut flour-based muffins and pancakes and everything smells divine! Absolutely wonderful product. There is even vanilla pod in the bottle! Will definitely buy more when we are running low! Very very happy. :)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1196378 on Oct 15, 2013

I just love this such a good price for great quality organic vanilla essence, delicious!

Organic Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Nov 29, 2013

What more can you ask? This is a unique product in that, not only is it organic, but there is a vanilla bean in the bottle. The flavor is sublime. Try it. You won't every buy any other brand again.

not so good!

Posted by 5408617695413137416 on May 27, 2014

Good taste but I need half a bottle to feel the right flavour in my homemade vanilla ice cream! I need something with a stronger vanilla taste and less alcohol

Wonderful

Posted by FilaLuvR on Jan 09, 2014

Great vanilla. Best there is.

Love

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015

Great natural taste. Love the real vanilla bean that is in the bottle!