VERY GOOD

Posted by 4949080171582583585 on Jun 05, 2015

HELPS A LOT

Sinol Headache Relief - Cluster

Posted by Reviewer3116972 on Apr 10, 2015

This product works well if you can catch the onset of a cluster headache. Sometimes it stops it and/or lessens the duration. It has been extremely helpful in managing them as they come at night. I have tried so many things. Recently I got a book called the Magnesium Solution for Migraine Headaches by Jay Cohen, MD. I found that most people are magnesium deficient. Worth the read. I learned the blood vessels are constricting which causes the pain. Took my blood pressure during an episode and found it went up substantially. Magnesium helps with this. Calcium constricts, magnesium relaxes. A physician asked me to try 10 mg Melatonin before bed and this has amazingly reduced the frequency and severity down to mild. Sinol takes care of the rest and my episodes are down to mild and 10 minutes...,manageable. I hope this helps co-sufferers. I carry Sinol with me when out just in case. The combination of all of the above has given me hope and much needed sleep. Great Product! PS Sunshine works wonders too!

Natural product

Posted by 4767439718857858459 on Feb 01, 2015

Natural product didn't use it yet

great and effective

Posted by inbalweisman on Nov 07, 2014

Very good and easy to use.

Best

Posted by 5054642923018898057 on Dec 13, 2013

Yowza!

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2013

Get migraine all the time, so it was difficult for me to remember to take this at the first sign...but I caught one at that "oh no"; stage and used the Sinol according to directions. It definitely decreased the intensity both behind my eyes and a bit behind that point. Don't know anatomy, so hard to be specific. It didn't affect the tension in my neck or the nerves involved in TMJ pain, both of which generate/play a part in my migraines. Still give it 5 stars for the discomfort decreasing effect and reco it for anyone with sinus issues. My sinuses were clear for several hours after use. Update Aug 2013: Sinol definitely reduces the intensity of my migraines. It's necessary to make sure I spray it at the proper angle to get the mist deep into my sinuses. Also, applying very firm pressure to my forehead/eyebrow area helps.

Posted by 5256290822466521510 on Aug 30, 2012

slow works

Sinol

Posted by Reviewer2580500 on Sep 15, 2011

Very effective - clears my headaches and is pleasant to use - gives a good feeling on use

Will reorder this

Posted by Reviewer1010884 on Feb 01, 2011

I haven't had this product long, and I'm still learning how to use it to the best advantage. It has seemed to help with the pain of several of my daily headaches, which include migraine and sinus. I am learning that I need several doses to get good results, and the bottle is small, so for someone like me who has daily headaches, it is a bit pricey. However, anything that is safe and natural and can help with pain is worth it. I would recommend giving it a try to anyone with frequent headaches. I find the "sting" to be extremely mild.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2178791 on Feb 18, 2010

This is the best natural product I've found to attack migraine headaches when they start. A nice by product is the fact that it greatly helped my allergies.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »