10% Off Orders Over $40!

Sinol, SinolM, All-Natural Nasal Spray, 15 ml

Events Coordinator Supervisor

Posted by Reviewer1729452 on Oct 02, 2008

Sinol relieved my worst headaches that no other over the counter medications could even touch! I only wish I'd known that the allergy formula and the headache formulas were identical as I would have only had to purchase the one bottle!

Sinol

Posted by Reviewer2516068 on Feb 03, 2009

This is a great product - the first spray kind of hits you with a wow! But then it goes to work and stops a sinus headache almost immediately. I highly recommend!

Great for sinuses

Posted by Reviewer2185013 on Mar 13, 2008

I got Sinol for cluster headache relief and it did not help. However it did an amazing job at opening my sinuses. It is at least ten times stronger then any menthol type nose spray but without the decongestant. This stuff is extremely powerful and effective at quickly opening blocked sinuses.

Feel the BURN!

Posted by Reviewer1915122 on Jun 01, 2008

Wow! Takes some getting used to, but seems to help with headaches. I started using this, along with Source Naturals Migraine Blocker, Headache and Migraine Relief. The combination seems to have made my last 2 migraines much more bearable and of a shorter duration! I'm definitely planning to keep both on hand and nearby in the future.

Thankyou!!

Posted by Reviewer2135696 on Feb 16, 2008

This spray is a godsend! I suffer with bad migraines and headaches that can last for weeks. This spray has so far taken all my headache symptoms away and I shall be placing another order very shortly as I don't wish to be without it.