Events Coordinator Supervisor

Posted by Reviewer1729452 on Oct 02, 2008

Sinol relieved my worst headaches that no other over the counter medications could even touch! I only wish I'd known that the allergy formula and the headache formulas were identical as I would have only had to purchase the one bottle!

Sinol Headache Relief - Cluster

Posted by Reviewer3116972 on Apr 10, 2015

This product works well if you can catch the onset of a cluster headache. Sometimes it stops it and/or lessens the duration. It has been extremely helpful in managing them as they come at night. I have tried so many things. Recently I got a book called the Magnesium Solution for Migraine Headaches by Jay Cohen, MD. I found that most people are magnesium deficient. Worth the read. I learned the blood vessels are constricting which causes the pain. Took my blood pressure during an episode and found it went up substantially. Magnesium helps with this. Calcium constricts, magnesium relaxes. A physician asked me to try 10 mg Melatonin before bed and this has amazingly reduced the frequency and severity down to mild. Sinol takes care of the rest and my episodes are down to mild and 10 minutes...,manageable. I hope this helps co-sufferers. I carry Sinol with me when out just in case. The combination of all of the above has given me hope and much needed sleep. Great Product! PS Sunshine works wonders too!

Yowza!

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Aug 30, 2013

Get migraine all the time, so it was difficult for me to remember to take this at the first sign...but I caught one at that "oh no"; stage and used the Sinol according to directions. It definitely decreased the intensity both behind my eyes and a bit behind that point. Don't know anatomy, so hard to be specific. It didn't affect the tension in my neck or the nerves involved in TMJ pain, both of which generate/play a part in my migraines. Still give it 5 stars for the discomfort decreasing effect and reco it for anyone with sinus issues. My sinuses were clear for several hours after use. Update Aug 2013: Sinol definitely reduces the intensity of my migraines. It's necessary to make sure I spray it at the proper angle to get the mist deep into my sinuses. Also, applying very firm pressure to my forehead/eyebrow area helps.

Sinol

Posted by Reviewer2516068 on Feb 03, 2009

This is a great product - the first spray kind of hits you with a wow! But then it goes to work and stops a sinus headache almost immediately. I highly recommend!

Feel the BURN!

Posted by Reviewer1915122 on Jun 01, 2008

Wow! Takes some getting used to, but seems to help with headaches. I started using this, along with Source Naturals Migraine Blocker, Headache and Migraine Relief. The combination seems to have made my last 2 migraines much more bearable and of a shorter duration! I'm definitely planning to keep both on hand and nearby in the future.