Decent help for a non-allergic cause

Posted by 4832353540673438848 on Dec 09, 2015

It is strange that this spray have worse overall reviews than the other one - despite that they are almost exactly the same. I have a cause of non-allergic (vasomotor) rhinitis and in my case this spray works... somewhat. In some cases it clears my congestion (not in "seconds", mind you, in minutes more like). In some cases (night time) it does not work. It is worth noting that capsaicin (main ingredient in this spray) have conflicting views in the medical community (look up Cochrane study for that). Evidence is scarce, and so on. But knowing that there are few choices for non-allergic rhinitis it worth a shot at least (or a dozen shots, if we speak literally). I give it 4 stars since some relief is still grand achievement for non-allergic rhinitis.

VERY GOOD

Posted by 4949080171582583585 on Jun 05, 2015

HELPS A LOT , SINUS RELIEF

Okay, but Not great.

Posted by Reviewer2922397 on Jul 26, 2013

I have mild to moderate sinus issues periodically. I'm clear during the day and stuff-up at night periodically during the year. This product had a clearing effect when I sprayed 1 shot in each nostril during the day, but didn't do much of anything for me at night. I used it for approximately 2-3 weeks before switching to Acusine which seems to be working better.

it works

Posted by 5438184310664371169 on Jun 27, 2013

This spray works. have to use it several times a day. its a shame its not available here in Australia

Another nonsense product

Posted by 5575604288314537930 on Nov 05, 2012

I bought this spray as I had previously tried its rival pepper spray, Sinus Buster, which I found to be innefective. Both of these sprays claim to unblock your nose by repeatedly spraying capsicum into your nose. The catch is.. and it's a big catch - it is useless. It actually makes my nose more blocked as does the other pepper spray. Interestingly, the makers of Sinol put down their competitor's pepper spray on the basis that it is too strong and blocks your nose, but their weaker formulation is no different. It's up to you if you want to give these a go with a mild flue or something, but if you have allergic rhinitis or something along those lines it is a waste of money.

This is Garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Jul 21, 2012

This product stings and burns when I spray it into my nostrils. In fact it stings and burns so badly that tears run down my cheeks. I will never buy or knowingly use this product again. Besides that it only opens the sinus passages for a few minutes. I only gave this one 1 star because the system forced me to give it something. This is definitely a NO STAR product.

larisa

Posted by Reviewer2578340 on Mar 19, 2012

Excellent product! Well removes a hypostasis mucous a nose and doesn't dry it.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Sep 29, 2011

Cleans my sinuses out

Sinus relieve at last

Posted by Reviewer2791160 on Aug 23, 2011

the burn is worth it

will give a second chance

Posted by Reviewer1173540 on Mar 14, 2011

I tried Sinol Capsicum spray for 3 days, 3 times a day. It did not hurt when I applied the first time however after the second day there was irritation and constant low level pain. The third night my nose felt irritated and my sleep was disrupted. So I quit using it. But I will try it one more time when the weather gets warmer.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »