Okay, but Not great.

Posted by Reviewer2922397 on Jul 26, 2013

I have mild to moderate sinus issues periodically. I'm clear during the day and stuff-up at night periodically during the year. This product had a clearing effect when I sprayed 1 shot in each nostril during the day, but didn't do much of anything for me at night. I used it for approximately 2-3 weeks before switching to Acusine which seems to be working better.

VERY GOOD

Posted by 4949080171582583585 on Jun 05, 2015

HELPS A LOT , SINUS RELIEF

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2178791 on Feb 18, 2010

Great product. Helps a lot with my allergies.

Relief in Minutes

Posted by abbyca on Feb 08, 2011

This spray beats the Afrin and even the prescription nasal spray I was using when it comes to clearing my sinuses. I'm never without it.

Sinus relieve at last

Posted by Reviewer2791160 on Aug 23, 2011

the burn is worth it

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Sep 29, 2011

Cleans my sinuses out

good nasal spray!

Posted by Reviewer1129135 on Feb 14, 2010

My 17 year old uses this nasal spray and it works well for him. He says it burns a bit, but not enough to be 'put off' by it. He has allergies and nasal congestion through the winter months. This has helped relieve the symptoms.

it works

Posted by 5438184310664371169 on Jun 27, 2013

This spray works. have to use it several times a day. its a shame its not available here in Australia

This is Garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Jul 21, 2012

This product stings and burns when I spray it into my nostrils. In fact it stings and burns so badly that tears run down my cheeks. I will never buy or knowingly use this product again. Besides that it only opens the sinus passages for a few minutes. I only gave this one 1 star because the system forced me to give it something. This is definitely a NO STAR product.

Another nonsense product

Posted by 5575604288314537930 on Nov 05, 2012

I bought this spray as I had previously tried its rival pepper spray, Sinus Buster, which I found to be innefective. Both of these sprays claim to unblock your nose by repeatedly spraying capsicum into your nose. The catch is.. and it's a big catch - it is useless. It actually makes my nose more blocked as does the other pepper spray. Interestingly, the makers of Sinol put down their competitor's pepper spray on the basis that it is too strong and blocks your nose, but their weaker formulation is no different. It's up to you if you want to give these a go with a mild flue or something, but if you have allergic rhinitis or something along those lines it is a waste of money.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »