Best I've found for chronic Sinusitis/Rhinitus

Posted by Reviewer2866424 on Nov 09, 2011

Been using this now for about 3 years. Most of the time when I am congested it will keep a Sinus headache from starting. Best product I've used. I irrigate the sinuses with their nasal wash.

THROW AWAY YOUR PAINKILLERS

Posted by Reviewer2944829 on Jan 10, 2012

I have been using Sinus Buster for quite a few years now, with great success. If you rely on painkillers for frequent headaches, give this product a try and you will hardly ever need painkillers for your headache again.

Lessen Migraine Pain

Posted by Reviewer2783568 on Jan 27, 2012

This spray burns for just a second but it is worth it it. It has greatly reduced the pain I normally get with a migraine. The trick is to use it just as soon as a migraine starts (or before if a certain situation always trigger one)& continue to use 2 sprays in each nose about every hour.It is all natural & safe to use.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3141224 on Mar 26, 2011

This is the best Headache Buster. I give it 5 stars. Just beware it has a little kick to it because of the pepper. It works!! First time in years I have been able to keep this migraine under control!

Didn't work very well for me.

Posted by Reviewer1697529 on May 25, 2011

I think it helped my headaches some, but I am not sure if it was this product doing it or not. Although I used the product at the most twice during the day, most of the time I got this lingering peppery smell (in my nose) that affected the way I smelled other things, and also a numb sensation (and yes, I had shaken the bottle quite well beforehand). I also experienced dizziness half of the time, but I can't say for sure if it was related to the product, although it hasn't happened since I stopped using it.

excellent