Sinus Buster, Nasal Spray, 0.68 fl oz (20 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Sinus Buster nasal spray

Posted by 5521214252994360588 on Nov 04, 2013

This is amazing, it really does work in under a minute. I have long standing sinus, headaches and infections. I bought this a week ago to give it a try. It does sting a bit and make your eyes water and nose run but it really does just melt away your headache. I have just signed in to buy four more bottles as I have a few friends that have sinus and I want to share this great news. NZ might be half a world away but delivery in five days and a product that works this well is sooo worth it !

Sinus Buster Saved My Life!!!

Posted by 4907244658633689998 on Sep 08, 2013

I was addicted to chemical nasal sprays for at least 13 years, and after about 3 days of using Sinus Buster all natual homeopathic nasal spray, I have been freed from my addiction. I was always afraid to get off the chemical ones, as I was so worried I would not be able to sleep because I could hardly breathe. However, my withdrawl has been next to nil, and this nasal spray is amazing. I hardly use it at all. I suggest this product to everyone!! It's good for so many ailments of the nose! Trista Rowe Pembroke Ontario, Canada

Very Good

Posted by 5129858727613472241 on Apr 14, 2014

My teeth did Hurt really bad. And not one but most of them and the pain was moveing from teeth to other. Doctor thought i might have Sinutis. First time i used it I felt little better. Second time I sprayd 2 times to both nose holes and the pain went away. But it really makes you cry. It feel like putting hotest chilli peppers in your nose but it lasts only 30 second and then you will feel fine :)