Sinus Buster Works

Posted by Reviewer1321724 on Feb 19, 2010

Sinus Buster is a big surprise at first but after a few doses it is pleasing. It seems to help my ears as well as my sinus problems..

sinus spray

Posted by Reviewer2932804 on Aug 28, 2010

powerfull not real sure about the burning sensation ,has put me off using it regularly.

Sinus Buster Review

Posted by Reviewer1684111 on Dec 19, 2010

After years of using a combination of Beconase, Vicks and other chemist brand nasal sprays several times a day it only took one spray in each nostril of Sinus Buster to break the cycle. In the month of having the product I have had to use it only twice. Denis Western Australia

Sinus Buster Headache Relief

Posted by Reviewer2944829 on Dec 23, 2010

I have been using this product for several years. Brilliant for headache sufferers. You never need to use prescription painkillers again. I always have two on the go, one in my handbag and one in the bathroom cabinet. Your prices are excellent as well.

stings! but works

Posted by Reviewer1892947 on Jan 03, 2011

I use this only to get the anti cancer benefits of capsicum. This spray will def work to open up your passages though.

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer3040869 on Jan 30, 2011

This nasal spray is fantastic. It has been difficult to find a natural product that helps with sinus inflammation. It takes a little time to get accustomed to the intensity of this product...not painful....just intense. The results are worth it!

Sinus

Posted by Reviewer1066418 on Dec 02, 2010

Works good for headaches.

Chronic sinusitis

Posted by Reviewer2319351 on Mar 23, 2012

Unfortunately this product did not unblock my nose. It tends to cause it to stuff up more sometimes. I love the idea of it but it's a no-go for me.

Oh, ouch!

Posted by Reviewer1107245 on Apr 12, 2011

I've tried other herbal sinus sprays before and decided to give this a go. Oh my! it really stung. It even caused my nose to dry out and bleed. Maybe this product is made for tougher noses than mine. I'm throwing out what I have left and won't be trying this product again.

Sinus Buster is great!

Posted by Reviewer2587803 on Nov 29, 2010

Sinus Buster is great! I can't get through a winter without it!