Good serum

Posted by sabama on Mar 11, 2014

This serum is a yellow oily liquid, a bit sticky with a strange smell (disappears fast). Skin is much more hydrated and brightened. It perfectly improves the irritated skin after removing komedons, reduces the redness. BUT! It can clog pores if you have oily skin and you´re going to use it in warm weather! I do advise to use this serum in winter (for oily skin) and in a small amount. Also it can stain clothes and pillowslips.

good product but terrible bottle

Posted by Reviewer2697845 on Dec 13, 2012

This serum is good but a little sticky. Good idea to mix it with your favorite cream. The working form vitamin C. Bad news. This bottle is very strange. The pump has not tube. I must hold the bottle upside down to have small dose the product. Just a shaman`s dancing. The serum ended very fast but I haven't used it very often.

Loved it!

Posted by 5429273279656332290 on Mar 01, 2013

The best product with vitamin C that I ever tried. I use it every morning for a month, take one month break and use it again. My skin never looked brighter and smoother.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Jan 07, 2014

Great for my skin, gets rid of lumps on the skin. Dr told me to get it.

Great!

Posted by 4983230941937562455 on Jan 20, 2014

This is a very nice serum. It leaves my face hydrated, even though I put moisturizer on top, and also brightens up my complection. I would recommend it!

good enough

Posted by 5407078089899305303 on Feb 18, 2014

I love this product

Fantastic

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on May 01, 2014

Product does everything it says can't recommend it enough, it is amazing

super product

Posted by 5741821415482095227 on Feb 04, 2015

amazing serum for my oil and normal skin

Colors the skin

Posted by Reviewer1893248 on May 03, 2016

Does the job, i got wow effect in the first few days of usage. But a great minus of this product - it makes my face orange. So i can only use it at night. However moisturises quite good and absorbs quickly.