Skin By Ann Webb, Face & Body Cream, Unscented, 8 fl oz

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2521037 on Apr 12, 2013

Cream is very rich and soothing. I have very sensitive skin--especially on my hands, they become so dry with dish washing. This cream heals and soothes my very dry skin. I add essential oils to it too, like lavender or grapefruit!

Great heavy duty lotion

Posted by Reviewer1671480 on Mar 22, 2014

Yes, this is very heavy duty lotion! I only use it on my face during winter when it's very dry; otherwise, it will be too thick and "greasy"-like. This is great on the body all year long. My skin has never felt so hydrated before. It's got great ingredients, and I can say that I honestly love this brand (I switched all skincare products to this line, which aren't all on iherb).

Eeewww!

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Jan 30, 2013

So greasy and have to tug on skin way too hard to get it to spread. Hated it.

Densa e hidratante

Posted by 5505452417257605342 on Mar 28, 2014

Tiene una textura densa que cuesta un poco de extender pero merece la pena porque hidrata muchisimo. Sin embargo es de esas cremas que dejan sensación algo aceitosa, pero a mi me encanta para las zonas muy secas. En piernas y pies es genial y se nota mucho su efecto. No huele casi.