¡Correcta!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 21, 2016

Es buena hidratante, textura que recuerda al mousse, permite masaje y no tarda demasiado en absorberse, aunque hubiera agradecido una textura más cremosa y fundente.. ¿Reafirma? Pues milagros a Lourdes y al gimnasio, pero mejora el aspecto de la piel. ¡Su perfume es cítrico, especiado y muy agradable!

Body Cream

Posted by 5208510196603169314 on May 25, 2015

I picked this lotion specifically for the blend of firming ingredients. It is a very rich emollient cream. The citrus smell is a bit overpowering to me. I have found that I only need to use very little. If you use too much, it feels very greasy on your skin. I have to spend extra time getting it to absorb . I was very disappointed with my tube because the seal broke at the top and the lotion squeezes out there when you try to dispense it.

Ótimo

Posted by 5393965607145993249 on Apr 27, 2015

Produto com uma consistência excelente! Espalha bem na pele e tem ótima fragrância.

Un buen reafirmante muy untuoso

Posted by 5476765027829217248 on Apr 13, 2015

creo que ya es el tercer bote que pedimos. El olor es cítrico, muy agradable y suave. Eso si, es muy untuosa, así que si os gustan las cremas ligeras esta no es la vuestra.

Feels fabulous...

Posted by 5316228196879472024 on Nov 10, 2014

My skin really appreciate this drink of moisture and it's soothing ingredients. I use it morning and night as I'm exercising in the outdoors daily. After a day of cardio and weight training, running around getting errands done working with my PT clients and then working half the night...this product is a nice finishing touch after my usual cleansing routine. I put it anywhere I feel needs that bit of extra attention, including my face and neck. Don't forget your toosh too ;-) Then it goes to work as I sleep and I wake to a fresher looking skin. I'll be buying this again, does as good a job if not better than some of the more expensive commercial brands and is better value for money.

Good

Posted by 4754330993172743414 on Sep 22, 2014

Makes skin soft as promises and feels nice. after couple of days your skin feels more firm but nothing miracles happens. I use this all over my body and I like it.

Si pero...

Posted by 5288018705489365220 on Sep 13, 2014

Es demasiado densa para verano, pero es una buena crema.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on Aug 05, 2014

Will purchase again. Really does what it says. A little goes a long way.

very good

Posted by 5358220444499216017 on Feb 27, 2014

my skin is smoother but I d like a cream more liquid. If this product was a little bit more liquid would be the first of all I have try.

very hydrating body cream

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Aug 16, 2013

very good ingredients. reach creamy texture. very moisturizing for dry skin , especially neck. good price and good quantity too!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »