So far so good

Posted by Reviewer3279416 on Jun 01, 2013

I am on my first bottle of this stuff and after about two weeks of using it I have to say my legs and arms look much better. I am an athlete and work out quite a bit. Most of my sagging skin is due to sun damage from years of running outside. I have not changed my diet or my exercise routine. I put this on my arms and legs after my morning shower and before I go to bed. It smells good and seems to really re hydrate my skin. I'm buying another bottle.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on Aug 05, 2014

Will purchase again. Really does what it says. A little goes a long way.

very good

Posted by 5358220444499216017 on Feb 27, 2014

my skin is smoother but I d like a cream more liquid. If this product was a little bit more liquid would be the first of all I have try.

my skin has never felt so hydrated!

Posted by Reviewer3323879 on May 13, 2016

I try a lot of skin creams & this one was the best! Even my feet soaked this cream right in - absorbed into my skin immediately. Used it on my face as well!

very hydrating body cream

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Aug 16, 2013

very good ingredients. reach creamy texture. very moisturizing for dry skin , especially neck. good price and good quantity too!

Feels fabulous...

Posted by 5316228196879472024 on Nov 10, 2014

My skin really appreciate this drink of moisture and it's soothing ingredients. I use it morning and night as I'm exercising in the outdoors daily. After a day of cardio and weight training, running around getting errands done working with my PT clients and then working half the night...this product is a nice finishing touch after my usual cleansing routine. I put it anywhere I feel needs that bit of extra attention, including my face and neck. Don't forget your toosh too ;-) Then it goes to work as I sleep and I wake to a fresher looking skin. I'll be buying this again, does as good a job if not better than some of the more expensive commercial brands and is better value for money.

Un buen reafirmante muy untuoso

Posted by 5476765027829217248 on Apr 13, 2015

creo que ya es el tercer bote que pedimos. El olor es cítrico, muy agradable y suave. Eso si, es muy untuosa, así que si os gustan las cremas ligeras esta no es la vuestra.

Ótimo

Posted by 5393965607145993249 on Apr 27, 2015

Produto com uma consistência excelente! Espalha bem na pele e tem ótima fragrância.

Body Cream

Posted by 5208510196603169314 on May 25, 2015

I picked this lotion specifically for the blend of firming ingredients. It is a very rich emollient cream. The citrus smell is a bit overpowering to me. I have found that I only need to use very little. If you use too much, it feels very greasy on your skin. I have to spend extra time getting it to absorb . I was very disappointed with my tube because the seal broke at the top and the lotion squeezes out there when you try to dispense it.

¡Correcta!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 21, 2016

Es buena hidratante, textura que recuerda al mousse, permite masaje y no tarda demasiado en absorberse, aunque hubiera agradecido una textura más cremosa y fundente.. ¿Reafirma? Pues milagros a Lourdes y al gimnasio, pero mejora el aspecto de la piel. ¡Su perfume es cítrico, especiado y muy agradable!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »