Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Skin By Ann Webb, Naturals, Balancing Mist, Cucumber Sage, All Skin Types, 4 fl oz

I really wanted to love this

Posted by butteredcrumpet on Apr 23, 2013

I really wanted to love this cucumber and sage balancing mist as it is so refreshing but my skin did not agree. After two uses the skin around my eyes became red and itchy and the skin started to peel. I think I may have an allergy or sensitivity to one or a combination of the ingredients however, I can't pin point which one(s). My partner loves the spray, it does not react negatively with his skin and he loves the fact that it does not have a feminine smell so I passed it along to him. Such a shame as I love the rest of the Ann Webb range. I still gave it two stars as without the negative skin reaction it would be a great item.

Love This

Posted by Reviewer2724363 on Jul 26, 2011

So refreshing and easy to use. I love this spray, it calms my skin. I have been using this at night after washing with the spearmint cleanser. I have been breaking out (monthly cycle) so I have been avoiding any nightime treatments/moisturizer and using only this. My skin has cleared up quicker than usual and doesn't feel dry, although I am oily, t-zone. I will repurchase this product.

Love the cucumber sage smell

Posted by Reviewer2720180 on Feb 26, 2012

This is a great face mist for the dry winter months and not only does it smell wonderful Iherb has it for almost 50% less than what it sells at one of our local health food stores!